Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a big temporary hedge dividing TSL in half. It looks like maybe the Pixar Place entrance will be queueing for all Slinky bound visitors, and you'll have to enter TSMM and *** from Grand? Either that or they'll open a gap in that hedge.
I'm wondering if that is just for cast previews, as the rest of the land is still being worked on. Wouldn't want folks wandering around interfering. That being said, I'm curious to see what wait time will be for slinky dog initially and after a few months. Think it will be more or less than 7dmt on any given day?

There's a big temporary hedge dividing TSL in half. It looks like maybe the Pixar Place entrance will be queueing for all Slinky bound visitors, and you'll have to enter TSMM and *** from Grand? Either that or they'll open a gap in that hedge.
No that temporary hedge is for CM previews happening right now. That will be moved for opening day.

I'm wondering if that is just for cast previews, as the rest of the land is still being worked on. Wouldn't want folks wandering around interfering. That being said, I'm curious to see what wait time will be for slinky dog initially and after a few months. Think it will be more or less than 7dmt on any given day?
Correct just for CM previews.

Whats crazy is that as I look at those pictures of TSL ... my brain / eyes keep wanting to think it is miniature ... like, its really a play set that has been put together... pretty damn good job and its not even fully polished yet.

I am surprised that with all of these aerial photos that no one has posted a video of the Slinky Dog making its full run.

Is the light brown box building that's part of TSMM supposed to look like a cardboard box, or a recycling bin? Seems it wouldn't have been that much harder to angle the walls and paint it fully like a bin...
Yes that’s the queue and it is supposed to look like cardboard I believe.

Well we were supposed to get more when it was first announced.
I guess I don't remember enough about that. Seems to me like it satisfies a need. This is just a small appetizer before SWGE to me, so there's a limit to how much attention I've paid to it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter