"Affliction" Clothing in Orlando?

Tinks1984

<font color=red>We're having a mini party!<br><fon
Does anyone know if there's anywhere on I-Drive or Orlando which sells the brand clothing Affliction or Tap Out? All part of the UFC brand.

DBF loves these t-shirts and is wondering if he'd be able to pick up different styles whilst out in the US.

TIA

We had a hard time finding Affliction stuff in Vegas :confused3 We did find some but not alot.

Anyway, I looked up the Store Locator on Affliction for you and it lists the following as retailers of Affliction:

Boardwalk Surf & Sport
9101 International Dr. Ste. 1124
Orlando, FL 32819

XLR8
5250 International dr
Orlando, FL 32819

It also lists NordStrom (large department store) although I'm not 100% about them being in the Orlando area.

Hope this helps :thumbsup2 Will probably have to look it up again at some point for my own DBF :laughing:

Thanks for the help, wasn't having too much luck looking on my own!

I've noted them both down and I'll be sure to see if we can check them out when we're there.

I see you're there around the same time next May, you found somewhere to stay yet? :)

Not yet, no. We're having so much trouble even deciding where to stay :confused3 We won't have a car so considering doing a split Disney/Universal stay but then part of me thinks I'm being stupid as loads of people manage without a car staying on I Drive, so who knows :rolleyes1

There's not been any hotels that "jump" out at me, well apart from Universal's RPR which I love :love: but I don't think we're gonna be able to afford it for 2 weeks!

Hoping and waiting for some 2010 offers :surfweb:

Macy's in the mall at Millenia also stocks Affliction and Extreme Couture shirts, just remember to go to customer services first though to get your international visitor discount card.

Was looking for affliction shirts all holiday this year and the DW finally found them on one of her shopping trips, in fact I'm wearing one now :)

Not yet, no. We're having so much trouble even deciding where to stay :confused3 We won't have a car so considering doing a split Disney/Universal stay but then part of me thinks I'm being stupid as loads of people manage without a car staying on I Drive, so who knows :rolleyes1

There's not been any hotels that "jump" out at me, well apart from Universal's RPR which I love :love: but I don't think we're gonna be able to afford it for 2 weeks!

Hoping and waiting for some 2010 offers :surfweb:

Awww, I hope you both find somewhere soon to stay. We're at All Star Sports for 16 nights, but we have a car. We're going up to Universal and Sea World for a couple of days, so we did both to be able to enjoy it all.

There is a Nordstrom in the Florida Mall :)

Macy's in the mall at Millenia also stocks Affliction and Extreme Couture shirts, just remember to go to customer services first though to get your international visitor discount card.

Was looking for affliction shirts all holiday this year and the DW finally found them on one of her shopping trips, in fact I'm wearing one now :)

Thank-you guys, we'll be sure to check both of these out! He'll not let me rest until he finds a couple of them :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter