After forking over an insane amount for the luau, you will have to buy your own coke?

I did the VIP at Aulani with my family. I cannot recall exactly how many drinks I had, it was worth the extra cost and I had my money's worth. The luau was magnificent. I highly suggest VIP instead of paying $15 per drink.

We went to the Paradise Cove luau within walking distance from Aulani. There was a coupon in the Entertainment book and I believe we paid less than $100 per person. Welcome drinks were included and I remember having drinks during dinner, but I can't remember what it was. WE had a great time with the before luau activities and enjoyed the show a lot. My kids loved it when they brought out the pig from the pit for dinner, too. I would do this luau again. The sunset from the Paradise Cove venue was better than what you see at Aulani, I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!