Age range on Adult Exclusive adventures

AddictedtoTravel

Mouseketeer
My daughter is turning 18 in January (when did that happen!) and I will be taking her and her BFF on the England/France Adult Exclusive adventure this summer. This is our first Adult Exclusive and we are wondering what the age range is typically. For those of you that have been we'd love to hear what your groups were like. Thanks!

Honestly, the ranges are all over the place. There have be 40-something couples with their 22-year-old college grad daughters, 60 year-old fathers with their 30-something sons, newly retired couples, older folks who travel all over the world, young couples without kids, older couples who left the kids at home or who have no kids. Singles like me in their 40's to 60's, several cousins in their 40's or 50's, widowed moms with their adult daughters, you name it, I've probably seen it.

Age range I would guess from 18 to 75+.

Sayhello

We've done 2 adult only. Alaska and Arizona/Utah. Alaska was closer in our age range 40-50. Arizona / Utah was surprising much older. But always a range.

Our BSM was mostly couples in the 50-60 range with a few outliers. The youngest was a girl graduating college there with her parents and there were only two couples in their 30s.

Does it really mater what the age range is ?

She will see the other world other than USA .

Remember she is / will be the next leaders of your country

Thank you all for your input. My daughter gets along with everyone from babies to seniors! She is a social butterfly, we weren't worried just curious. We've been traveling the world since she was an infant, on our own and with groups. She will absolutely be a future leader and the world will be a better place because of it. :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!