Ahsoka Tano Clone Wars Lightsaber

Update: Tried every single day this week, still sold out. Word is they are waiting on a shipment from Hondo to be delivered. When asked if they knew when they may come in, I was told by the cast members that they aren’t told about when shipments would be delivered, and even at that, Hondo wasn’t all that reliable to begin with.

I will check again on my last day tomorrow - If not, guess I’ll be saving my $$

Update: Tried every single day this week, still sold out. Word is they are waiting on a shipment from Hondo to be delivered. When asked if they knew when they may come in, I was told by the cast members that they aren’t told about when shipments would be delivered, and even at that, Hondo wasn’t all that reliable to begin with.

I will check again on my last day tomorrow - If not, guess I’ll be saving my $$
Were you able to get them?

Anyone have any current updates on these sabers?

Not there yesterday.
They had very few models. The case was pretty empty. They will tell you what they have in stock before you get in line, I watched a number of people ask for Ahsoka and they were very forthcoming that they sell out within a few hours/a day or two of the restocks. A cast member told me that "personal shoppers" are buying them out almost immediately. What a bummer. I would have bought them had they had any.

Not there yesterday.
They had very few models. The case was pretty empty. They will tell you what they have in stock before you get in line, I watched a number of people ask for Ahsoka and they were very forthcoming that they sell out within a few hours/a day or two of the restocks. A cast member told me that "personal shoppers" are buying them out almost immediately. What a bummer. I would have bought them had they had any.

That's not true. I hate when CMs say things sell out and aren't coming back, etc. They do this with limited edition magicbands all the time.

The first wave Ahsoka lasted about 2 weeks. Then they had a restock late december, and it lasted about a month. It hasn't been restocked since then though

That's not true. I hate when CMs say things sell out and aren't coming back, etc. They do this with limited edition magicbands all the time.

The first wave Ahsoka lasted about 2 weeks. Then they had a restock late december, and it lasted about a month. It hasn't been restocked since then though

I guess I need a personal shopper to be on the lookout!
I figured that they might be embellishing the truth a little. Hopefully they get the supply under better control in the future. There were a bunch of folks looking for a Saber on their "once in a lifetime " trip to DW. They were bummed, I could tell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter