Air BnB

blessedby3

Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna
Has anyone stayed at an Air BnB that they can recommend? We will need a place for 3 nights in June and I was thinking this may be a better option than a hotel room as we will have 8 people (including a 2 and 4 yr old) and separate sleeping areas would be nice. We may possibly be doing Universal for a day or two but no Disney so it doesn’t have to be right by Disney.

IMO Airbnb is hit or miss. We didn't have good luck with the last few Airbnb trips. We booked a townhouse for our August trip through vacation central Florida. Not glamorous places but maintenance isn't an issue unlike 2 of our Airbnb stays

We have stayed at Regal Oaks in Kissimmee via Airbnb and been really pleased. If you search on Airbnb search 2629 Corvette Lane and our host was Adam. Exceptional service. Clean. Attentive. Exactly as described.

Make sure If the owner is paying his /her State Tax & Hotel Tax.

This should be displayed just inside the front door .

If NOT paying Tax ...... walk away ...

Thanks for all the help. We have decided to cram in a hotel room using points for these 3 nights. I appreciate all the help and suggestions!

For a future visit, check out the three bedroom condos in Vista Cay. There are many on Airbnb and VRBO. It is near the convention center off Universal drive near the mid point of universal and Disney. We have not stayed, but would love to. Prices are a bit cheaper than near Disney. The only drawback is many units are three stories high with lots of stairs.

We just stayed on melborne beach in a airbnb it was amazing. We opened the door and there was the beach. The funny part is we did Disney two days and stayed in a disney resort and when people ask about there vacation they talk about the beach house. It is an hour from orlando. We really liked being able to just hang out on the beach use the grill etc. We stayed in the two bedroom with 7 people using a air mattress for the kids in our room and two people on the queen in the bedroom and the two large couches in the living room it was 200 a night.
but the three bedroom was next door.
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/33484275?source_impression_id=p3_1584926271_OEQ18ogIB5mIaqPv

Thanks for all the help. We have decided to cram in a hotel room using points for these 3 nights. I appreciate all the help and suggestions!
Why "cram" into a hotel room when there are other options that are just as affordable as AirBnB and also have plenty of space. Have you considered staying at a timeshare resort? The 2 bedroom units generally sleep 6-8 people. There are so many timeshares in Orlando. I am also looking for a 3 night stay in August (8/12-8/15). I have found reasonable resorts like Liki Tiki, Summer Bay, Silver Lake, Calypso Cay, StaySkySuites, Vacation Village at Parkway…..etc. Look around on TripAdvisor website to see actual photos and reviews by travelers. There are many budget friendly timeshare resort options. Also, if you stay at a timeshare property there's lots on the grounds for kids/teens to do. Just something to think about.

Why "cram" into a hotel room when there are other options that are just as affordable as AirBnB and also have plenty of space. Have you considered staying at a timeshare resort? The 2 bedroom units generally sleep 6-8 people. There are so many timeshares in Orlando. I am also looking for a 3 night stay in August (8/12-8/15). I have found reasonable resorts like Liki Tiki, Summer Bay, Silver Lake, Calypso Cay, StaySkySuites, Vacation Village at Parkway…..etc. Look around on TripAdvisor website to see actual photos and reviews by travelers. There are many budget friendly timeshare resort options. Also, if you stay at a timeshare property there's lots on the grounds for kids/teens to do. Just something to think about.
Probably because timeshares can be cheap, but staying on points is free. Plus, it’s only for three days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter