Airline policy changes (United made another big one)

In case anyone is sitting with an Air Canada credit from cancelled 2020 flights- they changed their position last month & will now provide a refund if one is requested. I had some credit from August flights I cancelled in June; canceled by me not the airline ( though I don’t know if Air Canada later cancelled the flights as I did not check back). I applied for the refund last month and received the notice today it has been processed. I never received anything from Air Canada; I saw this article about it.

https://thepointsguy.com/news/air-canada-refunds-canceled-flights/
That's really great news!

Sayhello

Air-Canda finally sent me that e-mail as well. Jokes on them, when they canceled the flight(s) and only offered me credit I wound up just requesting a charge-back from the credit card company over services not being rendered. That said, I'm glad others are finally getting their money back

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!