• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airline rates are dropping!!!

The Disney Bunch

Disney Fiends!!
I have been watching the rates & we got a quote a couple of weeks ago from Continential & expedia for $792 R/T in October for 6 of us (2 adults, 2 seniors & 2 infants) - I dilly-dallyed & lost it & the rate changed to $1072 total. My dh was very upset with me! And I was upset with myself.

Well, my patience has paid off- quotes right now are at $742 R/T!! I am packing for Disney!! WOOHOO!!!

Yes they dropped today.. They are good to Sept 10th. I am going to sweat it out till the 10th to book my Oct 31 trip for 3. Waiting to see if Southwest will match the prices up in Manchester NH.
Out of Boston they are starting at $145 (includes all fees).

Joe

Yeah. I've been waiting for the fall fares. They are here! $146.50 out of Dulles (Washington DC). I'm booking today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter