Get 150 airmiles when you get $150 gift card
***Maple Leaf Ham--buy 2 get 50 airmiles*** Looks Like it's the Ham ONLY
Canada Dry ginger ale products --buy 4 get 20 airmiles

Foodland flyer
https://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada/foodland-on-flyer-june-21-to-27/all
Get 150 airmiles when you buy a $150.00 gift card

Hugs Mel

Last edited:
Yay for the $150 gift card promo. Nothing else too exciting though.

Went to Sobeys last night and spent $70 got around 75AM. Did the buy 4 get 25AM promo as we needed coffee, peanut butter, and I picked up 2 of those baking mixes to try. Also got 2 containers of Campbell’s stock. Sobeys Barrhaven had TONS!! Yay! Other than that just a few targeted MyOffers.

Double that Yay on GC. My Sobeys stash was getting a little low. No room in the freezer this week so the GC are a welcome relief in my AM hunt. Note there is the usual limit of 5 per collector account. It appears when reading the fine print this offer is also good at Urban Fresh and Foodland in Ontario only.

Sobeys flyer says 2635 AM total - there are very few in the flyer itself so guessing lots of instore on the usual - shampoo, bandaids, probably Advil still on etc.

I will be loading on the gift cards and then switching them out to Shell

Wonder if you still get the cents off shell coupons on gift card purchases?

Metro flyer....booo…..

Has anyone received an e-mail from "CEB Customer Surveys" titled "AIR MILES - Request for Customer Feedback"?

Basically it said AM and CEB wanted me to participate in a customer service survey designed to gauge my opinions on how to provide excellent customer service. Air Miles wants to learn how customers feel regarding recent experiences and find out what is important to them in terms of customer service.

It was interesting.

Has anyone received an e-mail from "CEB Customer Surveys" titled "AIR MILES - Request for Customer Feedback"?

Basically it said AM and CEB wanted me to participate in a customer service survey designed to gauge my opinions on how to provide excellent customer service. Air Miles wants to learn how customers feel regarding recent experiences and find out what is important to them in terms of customer service.

It was interesting.
NOPE, and i would love a chance to answer that one!!
28512269_10213013780314090_163572506_n.png

yup looks like with the 5 gc that should put me into my Onyx level for another year. Now to see if I can buy other GC with those. I have been able to in the past if I include $20 bucks of things while buying another and paying with the Sobeys.
Let you know the success in a week.

Time for the weekly flyer study! Links are live in the first post and here's the ones not already provided by our resident early bird!!
Sobeys

Atlantic Flyer

• Ben's bagels 2/$5 buy 2 get 10 AM
  • Deli chicken meal deal $15 -- 25 AM
  • Deli cut Parmigiano Reggiano cheese spend $10 get 25 AM
  • Spend $10 on what looks like taco supplies ??? get 15 AM
  • Spend $25 on Pepsico products get 25 AM
  • a bunch of pretty lousy offers waaaaay under the 1:1 ratio!
Urban Fresh Flyer
  • buy at $75 gift card get 75 AM (good for those of us who can't have $150 tied up in gift cards!)
  • Almond Breeze 1.89 L carton $3.99 -- 10 AM
  • Royale tissues or Paper towel $7.99 buy 2 get 20 AM (WOW that's over priced!!)
Western Flyer
  • All week -- spend $100 get 100 AM
  • Compliments eggs buy 2 get 20 AM (no price mentioned)
  • Natrel organic milk 4L jug $7.49 buy 2 get 25 AM
  • Compliments frozen veggies $2.99 buy 2 get 20 AM
  • Oasis juice or Arizona ice tea 2/$3 buy 4 get 25 AM
  • Colgate toothpaste 2/$5 buy 4 get 20 AM
  • haven't picked up your blood glucose monitor yet? No worries -- STILL 200 AM
  • Aveeno products buy 2 get 20 AM (no price mentioned)
Foodland:
Ontario i noticed a few things besides the gift card offer:

• Hersheys single bars .99 buy 2 get 4 AM (hey it's over my 1:1 ratio :P )
  • Vlassic pickles $3.49 buy 2 get 10 AM (nowhere close to picklepalozza 2017!)
  • old el paso products $2.79 buy 2 get 15 AM
  • Marie Callendar's frozen dinners $6.99 buy 2 get 15 AM
Atlantic Flyer
  • I want there to be more offers for you .. but ain't happening gang!
Metro is up to their old tricks again this week ... one of their offers is Black Diamond cheese $6.99 buy 2 get 10 AM -- BAD offer PLUS the same cheese is on sale right now for $4.44

Does anyone know for sure if you can use the sobeys gift card to purchase other gift cards?

Technically I believe the answer is no. Depending on your cashier some have had success purchasing another GC when purchasing groceries as well in the same transaction.

Just to double and triple clarify before I order, I can upgrade my AM WDW tickets that are available now with increased days and parkhopper at normal price, correct? The value of the tickets is the same as normal tickets?

I almost have enough for 2, 5-day tickets but will want to upgrade to 7 day hopers.

Does anyone know for sure if you can use the sobeys gift card to purchase other gift cards?

From website:

Corporate Gift Cards (“Cards”) have no value until activated. Cards are valid at participating stores in Canada. Cards can be used for all in-store purchases except another Corporate Gift Card (grocery, fuel or liquor) or as prohibited by law.

not normally - you may find a store willing to do it for you but you may need to throw in another item into the purchase.

From website:

Corporate Gift Cards (“Cards”) have no value until activated. Cards are valid at participating stores in Canada. Cards can be used for all in-store purchases except another Corporate Gift Card (grocery, fuel or liquor) or as prohibited by law.
Note that they say 'corporate' which means other Sobeys companies including Lawtons, Shell in some provinces etc. But straight gc for say gift card mall are becoming tough due to tight anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing rules.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!