Airmiles Mega Miles BONUS MILES HAVE POSTED!!

Mine posted as well. My staple order got messed up by Staples and I know I will have to fight for the 144AM I am owed on that one. DS used Airmiles shops for the first time and that hasn't posted either but I think I will let those 50AM slide.

Now we just need the big (?) bonus to post.

:cheer2:I also received my 500 Am for the mega miles :cheer2: A Very happy girl this morning when I seen that!

I was also able to opt in for the boom bonus as well!!!! With travelling to the dd for Thanksgiving and the grandbaby's christening...we will easily spend that in gas before the 14!!!!

Another one with the 500 MM from BMO. I also got an email from Shell to say that the mini-bonus (50AM) for the 3 week 1 Shell AM/week promotion had posted. :thumbsup2

Airmiles shops first time use offer finally posted to DS account. I wasn't sure it was going to work so I did another offer just in case. Happy to have the extra 50AM.

Is anyone still missing an airmilesshops reward?

Do I wait for the mega miles reward to actually post before I follow up?

Is anyone still missing an airmilesshops reward?

Do I wait for the mega miles reward to actually post before I follow up?
I'm sorry I didn't answer you before, I'm struggling these days :(
Ok, for the airmilesshops "coupon"
The base miles for transactions post by 60 day mark
Bonus miles for transactions post by 75 day mark
The stated terms on the coupon "120 days from end of promo" which is January 8th

NOW, to answer your question for following up using MY reasoning (which at the moment isn't terribly clear):
I would wait because I have years worth of personal proof that I will still need to follow up when the final miles don't post properly. Even if they say they will add a note to my account, the miles only post as "missing miles" which doesn't trigger the coupon usage. Then i would need to provide all of the information I had already shared.

HOWEVER, someone else shared waaaay back in this thread that a coupon didn't work correctly even when scanned and the agent they chatted with somehow managed to get it posted to their account with Mega Miles notations. Would that change my mind about when to reach out? Probably not.

The stated terms on the coupon "120 days from end of promo" which is January 8th

NOW, to answer your question for following up using MY reasoning (which at the moment isn't terribly clear):
I would wait because I have years worth of personal proof that I will still need to follow up when the final miles don't post properly. Even if they say they will add a note to my account, the miles only post as "missing miles" which doesn't trigger the coupon usage. Then i would need to provide all of the information I had already shared.

HOWEVER, someone else shared waaaay back in this thread that a coupon didn't work correctly even when scanned and the agent they chatted with somehow managed to get it posted to their account with Mega Miles notations. Would that change my mind about when to reach out? Probably not.

Sending hugs <3 <3

We're all here for you. Some of the threads lately have been...difficult. But if you ever want to talk, I think that the DisFit one in particular can be really supportive (I haven't been around it lately...we're both working fulltime from home, plus the kiddo is home fulltime. My 'me time' is my weekly grocery shop!)

And thanks for the gener

<3 <3 Sending hugs.

I know that some of the threads around here lately have been...difficult. But we're all here for you! I think that the DisFit thread is especially supportive, and a great place to chat if that would help (I haven't been around it much lately...between my wife and I working fulltime and our choice to keep the toddler home from daycare, fitness is at the bottom of a very very long list of priorities! but I'm always here to chat).

And thanks for the info. I have had that problem before too, with having to chat twice to solve the problem (first the coupon itself, then the bonus event points). I will probably just wait and resolve it all at once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter