Airport transfers from Hilton tokyo bay..

npoon

Mouseketeer
My flight arrives at 9PM in the evening, what are my options from NRT to Hilton tokyo Bay?
Also, if my planes leaves NRT at 7PM, what time would you suggest I leave Hilton tokyo bay...looks like I should leave the hotel at 1 in the afternoon.
Any other tips, suggestions, and or comments about Hilton Tokyo bay would be appreciated...
for example, is it worth it to purchase, first night dinner and breakfast package? is there room service? what kind of prices can I expect for room service?

My flight arrives at 9PM in the evening, what are my options from NRT to Hilton tokyo Bay?
Also, if my planes leaves NRT at 7PM, what time would you suggest I leave Hilton tokyo bay...looks like I should leave the hotel at 1 in the afternoon.

Below is what I learned from others awhile back.

Option 1: (Overall faster and cheaper)
Keisei Skyliner or the Keisei Limited Express train from Narita Airport to Funabashi Station. Walk 5 minutes to the JR Funabashi station (connected from the Keisei via escalators and bridge, easy to do with luggage), then take the yellow train one stop down to NISHI-FUNABASHI. Take elevator up to 3rd level and connect to Musashino Line to Maihama.

Option 2:
Narita Express(N'EX) to Tokyo Station. Then take the JR Keiyo or JR Musashino line to Maihama.

Option 3:
Taxi

we are considering staying at Hotel Mystays Maihama
3-5-1, Tekko-dori, Urayasu-shi, Chiba, Tokyo Disney Resort, Tokyo, Japan 279-0025
instead of Hilton tokyo bay...does the above still apply?
thanks for your help...

we are considering staying at Hotel Mystays Maihama 3-5-1, Tekko-dori, Urayasu-shi, Chiba, Tokyo Disney Resort, Tokyo, Japan 279-0025 instead of Hilton tokyo bay...does the above still apply?
thanks for your help...

Maihama would still be the closest rail station, but you'll need to figure out how to get from there to the hotel. It's about half a mile, but I doubt you'll want to walk it (especially after a long international flight). Unless you are already familiar with TDR, it's not obvious how to get to the surrounding neighborhood, and once you step off the Disney property the area is largely industrial, so the last bit of the walk could feel quite creepy after dark.

The website says it's about 12 minutes walk. I think you should get a taxi from the Maihama station.

Have you thought about staying at a hotel near the airport the night you arrive, then take the shuttle bus the next morning to the Hilton Tokyo Bay?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter