AK birds

What is the name of the show on disney + about the birds from animal kingdom?

I do not believe there is a specific show about the birds, but Magic of Disney's Animal Kingdom does feature segments about some of the birds, but lots of other animals too including aquarium animals from The Seas at Epcot.

I do not believe there is a specific show about the birds, but Magic of Disney's Animal Kingdom does feature segments about some of the birds, but lots of other animals too including aquarium animals from The Seas at Epcot.
We went to AK two days ago and they said they have a show on D+ about how they were trained to fly to the tree and come back for the show...
Just wasnt sure if it's a whole show or a part of a show

We went to AK two days ago and they said they have a show on D+ about how they were trained to fly to the tree and come back for the show...
Just wasnt sure if it's a whole show or a part of a show

Yes, that is covered on Magic of Disney's Animal Kingdom. I believe it is in the second episode. They intersperse the stories together, but one of the stories is about training two new macaws to navigate and fly in the show. The show is very good overall so I highly recommend it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!