AK Jambo - Concierge Level and Covid-19?

wammers2003

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have insight on what is being provided at the Animal Kingdom Jambo House Concierge Level during CV19? Thank you!

Does anyone have insight on what is being provided at the Animal Kingdom Jambo House Concierge Level during CV19? Thank you!

well the hotel section of jambo house is closed so the only Concierge level rooms are the 5 DVC studios and the 5 DVC 1-bedrooms. My understanding is that there are no club level offerings, so you get the extra points back. But I have no first hand knowledge. I think currently none of the hotels have any club level offerings.

well the hotel section of jambo house is closed so the only Concierge level rooms are the 5 DVC studios and the 5 DVC 1-bedrooms. My understanding is that there are no club level offerings, so you get the extra points back. But I have no first hand knowledge. I think currently none of the hotels have any club level offerings.

i was just typing this too 👍

CL amenities are not currently being offered. You can book those few DVC rooms, but they’ll refund the applicable points after the stay.

Related, CL is also not being offered at the other open resorts that have CL (YC, CR, GF, and GDT).

To date Disney has not made any indication on when CL services will return.

If you book that level on points, you don't get the view you have on the 5th floor. Not as good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!