AK - Savanna or Arusha View?

We had an Arusha View room last week, for 10 days. We got it at 40% off. If we ever stay at AKL again, I'm going to call 10 days in advance and BEG BEG BEG for the same exact room. I went over and looked at the other savannahs, but the Arusha view is the prettiest IMO and I wouldn't have been happy with the view from the other savannahs

We had an Arusha View room last week, for 10 days. We got it at 40% off. If we ever stay at AKL again, I'm going to call 10 days in advance and BEG BEG BEG for the same exact room. I went over and looked at the other savannahs, but the Arusha view is the prettiest IMO and I wouldn't have been happy with the view from the other savannahs

Do you remember what room number you were in?We're leaving in 9 days and would love a great room suggestion!

OP: We also booked Arusha at 40% off. From what I understand, the Arusha savannah is the big bowl one in the middle. It is supposed to have great views, but I think any savannah view would probably be great!

Do you remember what room number you were in?We're leaving in 9 days and would love a great room suggestion!

OP: We also booked Arusha at 40% off. From what I understand, the Arusha savannah is the big bowl one in the middle. It is supposed to have great views, but I think any savannah view would probably be great!

My 3 requests in order were 3rd or 4th floor (having been there now I LOVE 3rd floor!), Zebra trail, and close to lobby.

We got room 3435. We were steps from the elevator that brings you right out to the pool, the view was amazing, we could walk to the end of our hall and go out on the stairs and see the Uzima savannah (the giraffes go back there a lot) and we were a quick walk from the lobby. The room wasn't ready when we checked in and the CM said "oh lets see if we can find a room that is ready for you." I told her I did make room requests and asked where the room that wasn't ready yet actually was. Once she showed me on a map I told her we'd gladly wait for that room. It was exactly what we wanted.

How do you get pin codes? signed up for the newsletters, etc already.
Thought that would get me a pin code but did not

No guarantees, but for the last 2 years I've gone in and got rates and saved the "trips" I plan to book but didn't book anything. I made about 6 different scenarios using mods, values and deluxes, without and without tickets and meal plans then just saved them. Then I just watched my emails and I got a PIN for 40% off certain deluxes, 35% off others, 30 off mods and 20 or 25 off values. We always wanted to stay at AKL but it was out of our price range. Going at the end of August at cheaper rates and at 40% off, the trip cost us the same as last year for what we spent at a mod at the beginning of August

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter