AKL with Free Dining, Free Tckets, and Free Memory Maker?

How do you secure dining reservations if you pay for you meals through room charge (no dining plans). Can you still book 180 days out, and can you charge meals on magic bands? Any details would be great, we've been staying deluxe through disney but considering Davids for the next trip.

How do you secure dining reservations if you pay for you meals through room charge (no dining plans). Can you still book 180 days out, and can you charge meals on magic bands? Any details would be great, we've been staying deluxe through disney but considering Davids for the next trip.
Yes, you can book your ADR's 180 days out, just the same as if you were paying directly thru WDW. Just call or go on-line as you have always done.
You will get a confirmation # for your rm reservation, and will use that to begin booking your ADR's at the proper time.
Doesn't matter whether you use the dining plan or not. Can still make your reservations and pay via your MB's. Most table service restaurants will ask for a credit card hold which they will use to charge you $10/pp if you are a no-show. Otherwise won't be charged (except in the case of places like CRT or HDDR which are prepaid, whether you're on the dining plan or not.
(Tho you can still get the dining plan when renting points, if interested.)
HTH, but if it's as clear as mud, just let me know & I'll try to make it more clear.

If my family of 4, 2 kids under 9, wanted to stay at AKL with a Savannah view, it comes to about $6,800 for 2nd week of Dec 2014. The hotel only charge from Disney would be $4,165.88 with tax.

However, if I rent DVC points from David's at $14 per point, the entire package about equals the hotel only charge from Disney

$1568 studio
$1338 tix
$149 memory maker
$1086 DDP plus

or a total of $4,140 plus taxes.

Sounds like a heck of a deal. Am I missing something?

That is correct.

We rented from David's for AKV this May for 2 weeks, it was awesome !

We paid $20 more than a room at POR WITH a 30% discount would have been. Just can't beat that.

Question on adding the dining plan to a DVC rental, do you also have to purchase the park tickets like you do with a regular reservation or can you buy the tickets from a third party and add the dining to your rental? And is it the same price as it is for a regular reservation without a discount?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter