AKV Construction

DanenRox

Disney Junkies
Let's say, through some miracle, we're able to book AKV in January... would you expect ongoing AKV construction to be a nuisance?

I would imagine that there will be construction and some noise, but I am not sure that it will be a nuisance.

That's something we're considering when deciding when to try to book. We may just "play it safe" and wait. I can't imagine that it won't be a nuisance to the animals, at least in the beginning, and that's the main reason we want to stay there.

since I have never stayed at AKL then I am staying this Sept in AKV.

so hopefully it will be fun.

that say I think I would prefer VWL in the Jan. Jan can be cold.

Let's say, through some miracle, we're able to book AKV in January... would you expect ongoing AKV construction to be a nuisance?

Some people love to be the first. We decided to wait until next year or beyond. We were there last month and the construction does take some of the magic away. AKV will be there when were ready.

When reserving at AKV, MS has been warning that there may be some construction noise this fall in Jambo House. The construction will be during the day - not at night - so it should be of minimal issue for most guests, but they are being preemptive with the warning at least.

The construction at Kidani Village should not be an issue as it is far enough away.

One thing to remember except for the period from July to September while they are finishing up Zebra Trail. All of the Construction should be on different trails from where you are staying. So you will not have contruction on the same trail as you but in a different part of the building.

One thing to remember except for the period from July to September while they are finishing up Zebra Trail. All of the Construction should be on different trails from where you are staying. So you will not have construction on the same trail as you but in a different part of the building.
It's possible they might open the Kudu trail in stages as they are doing with the Zebra trail. Given the demand from members to book AKV, it would make sense to open parts of the Kudu trail as they finish them, assuming they aren't still doing demolition in the next room!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter