Akv Cs

TyRy

Part of the problem is I wear my shorts
Hi all,

I tried searching and think I have my answer but wanted to double check with all of you. We are thinking about buying in to AKL and wondered about CS at Kidandi (sorry about spelling) House. According to our guide they will have one, but everywhere else I've read they won't - you'll have to walk over to Mara. Anyone know for sure?

Thanks!

Ty

Thank you both - that's what I had found doing my research, but then when the guide said it was a going to have a CS I got confused :confused3

Thanks again!

Thank you both - that's what I had found doing my research, but then when the guide said it was a going to have a CS I got confused :confused3

Thanks again!
Given how big Kidani Village is going to be, it is kind of surprising that they haven't planned to put a CS there. It's going to be a bit of a hike over to The Mara.

My DH actually suggested a writing campaign to the "higher ups" and suggesting golf carts back and forth. I reminded him he'd better join first! :goodvibes

I dropped in for a tour during my July visit. My guide was unavailable so I was given the tour by a very chatty young man who was training someone else. The person giving us the tour told me when I asked that yes there would be a counter service at kidani village and it would be comparable to the Mara. We will see. Susan

Our guide also told us that, but I still won't believe it till I see it ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter