• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

akv jambo value 1 br

pl4bby

Mouseketeer
We are staying there in June, after our stay in march at kidani. I know kidani 1 bedroom has 2 bathrooms, does the jambo value 1 bedroom also have two? If not I am thinking of switching to kidani for that trip also. Thanks!

We are staying there in June, after our stay in march at kidani. I know kidani 1 bedroom has 2 bathrooms, does the jambo value 1 bedroom also have two? If not I am thinking of switching to kidani for that trip also. Thanks!

No, the Jambo villas only have the standard bathroom. And the shower and tub in the master bedroom are combined - not separate like all the other DVC units (one bedroom and larger).

The value villa is smaller than the standard villa. It's about three feet shorter in depth and limited to four people. That's why it is a bargain.

In case it makes a difference, the single bathroom is accessible from the living room, so you don't have to walk into the master to get to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter