• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKV Points Chart

DutchsMommy

DIS Veteran
I am having trouble finding a points chart for the various 'views' at AKV. The calculator on wdwinfo does not seem to have AKV and the one on the Members' site only has AKV savannah view. I am looking for a 1 brdm in Nov and am hoping to call MS for availability but would like an idea of the points difference for different views beforehand.

Thanks!

If you could give me the points necessary for the various views/levels of a 1 bdrm for Nov 11-18 this year I would appreciate it.

Value view 153, standard view 180, savanna view 216, Killmanjaro club consierge 252

blankPage

Weekly 890
I did a cut and paste from the website, but it messed up the layout. I'll see if I can fix it. Okay, just a link will work instead, I guess.

Download my DVC-Chart program. It's free. And then you'll have it on your computer whenever you need it. It's color coded by date so you can quickly see what 'season' any date is within. It also includes all years 1992 through 2057 using an algorithm to adjust the charts around the holidays the same way Disney does.

Follow the link below.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter