AKV value rooms: how many pool/savanna/parking?

gkrykewy

TTA PeopleMover Fan Club President
Sorry if this question is a repeat. We called today and we able to switch a standard studio reservation for a value, which saves a few points. I know that the view types for value are mixed, and I was wondering if anyone knows what the breakdown is between savanna view, pool view, and the dreaded parking lot view. I requested savanna or pool, but I just want to know the raw odds. Thanks!

I'm not going to answer your question very well and I hope Lisa S. will come along with a better answer.

Back when I was considering buying I was asking my guide about the value rooms. After going to find out the information he got back to me and said that they would be 50% savannah and 50% pool view. I'm not sure how the parking lot view rooms fit into those percentages! If you look at the map of DVD leased area on the 5th floor, only a small segement of parking lot view is included. The area looks to be about 6 hotel rooms in size. Not sure if that is conclusive proof or someone just forgot a section?? On the drawing with the completion dates there are more shown in that section. :confused3

If my memory is working, I would count the number of converted hotel rooms as follows...
25 savannah
22 pool
6 parking lot???

Lisa S, do you have any more info on the parking lot view?

You will have made my day if none of the values are parking lot.

I'm really not sure what is going on with the parking lot view. Maybe my guide intended to say 50% standard view, as in pool and parking lot. I think there will be a few anyway.

Good question.

As lisareniff already pointed out, different documents show what appear to be a different number of parking lot view AKL rooms included within the outline of AKV. I've just been waiting for them to declare some Units in that area (Ostrich and Giraffe trails) so that we'll finally have some definitive information. If they really are going to open that area in December, we should start to see some Units there fairly soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter