Alamo discount using Disney Club!

Nathan's Grandma

Disney Dreams
We always have used National because we have always received the best price with the Entertainment coupon.

We looked into renting two mini vans or a 15-passenger van for the week. Everything was expensive but we like to have a car even though we stay in the park.

The vans were around 600.00 to rent for the week before taxes. I went to the Disney Club site and they had codes listed for members to use with Alamo and the van went from 599.99 to 455.00 before taxes. I am going to make my DH call and verify everything over the phone because we can't have anything smaller.

We have eight adults and an infant and I am sure we will need three seats for the luggage alone.

Kathy

I got a better discount with National using last year's DC code. Everything was already in my Emerald Club's profile, so you may try that as well.

National is the very first place my husband called because we always use it. They only have one and is already booked.

I am just going to have faith in a partner of Disney!

Kathy

Is Alamo located at the airport? I think I remember having to take a shuttle to their site, or was that Avis?

Alamo is in the airport now. They are right next to the National Car Rental desk. I am sure it has something to do with being a Disney Partner.

Kathy

FYI - Alamo and National have merged. They are one company now but still will retain seperate names etc.

FYI - Alamo and National have merged. They are one company now but still will retain seperate names etc.

They have not merged, they are still separate companies. They are, in fact, sister companies owned by the same corporation. There has been no change in the basic owner/sister corporation corporate model. The change is: National is no longer the Official Car of Walt Disney World, Alamo is. Another change: National is more for the business renter, Alamo the vacation/leisure renter. The share space at the MCO garage, however, they still have their own counters, computer systems, reservation systems, employees and cars.
They are, in fact, separate companies.

GAIL HAYDEN - Thanks for your comments.I think I meant to say the same thing. They are owned by the same Company but still retain seperate entities. I used Merged incorrectly. I still find it interesting! Thanks for clearing that up!

GAIL HAYDEN - Thanks for your comments.I think I meant to say the same thing. They are owned by the same Company but still retain seperate entities. I used Merged incorrectly. I still find it interesting! Thanks for clearing that up!
No problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter