Alaska 2013

mickeysgirl80

Earning My Ears
Hi all! In several days, I will embark on a wonderful cruise to Alaska with my best friend of nearly 20 years. My Disney BFF and I have gone to Disney World several times and been on several Disney cruises. We have been through a lot together, high school. college, fights, heart to hearts, etc. So, when I was finishing up grad school, I suggested that we do a fun trip to celebrate our graduations from high school and college. I haven't had a real chance to enjoy the trip until last week when my mom suddenly had to have emergency surgery. It was then that I had a epiphany, I have had so many trips and I have had a great time but I didn't enjoy them as much as I could because of worries. And after my mom's surgery (she's doing much better and getting stronger everyday), I realized that nothing should be taken for granted. And I am determined to make this trip one to remember! So, I am planning with so much happiness. My Disney BFF and I are flying into Vancouver and we're gonna hang out there for a couple of days and we take off for the cruise. I am so psyched to see Vancouver because I hear it's one of the most beautiful places in the world. Well, back to packing. More to follow! God bless and happy Mickey!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter