Albertson's grocery stop???

DeeP

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had a grocery store stop at Albertson's? If so how did you find the store compared to Publix? Also since Acme markets and Albertson's are owned by the same company, my local Acme market tells me I can use my Acme check cashing card at Albertsons to pay for my groceries with a check. Has anyone done this? This would work out great if it is true because we carry very little cash at WDW, everything is charged to our room, so this would eliminate having to bring extra cash for the grocery store. We usually spend $100.00+ at the grocery store because we stay in a BWV with a kitchen so we buy quite a bit.

The Albertson's on orangle blossom? was a beautiful and clean store. Prices seemed good and it was on the way from MCO. Can't help you with the check cashing card though.

We shopped there last week for our stay. I used my Bankamerica debit card to pay. Very easy! This is a Super Store and very nice.

DH and I stopped there on 12-2 after arriving from MDW....very easy find and thought it was one of the best grocery stores ever. Picked up a cooler also and headed for our visit first to OKW which was also great...very lovely and quiet.(.liked this grocery store better than Publix...which we used in Sept.)

I'll be yet another to recommend this one (having posted about it several times before) - nice store, and very convenient from the Greeneway. (It will however, increase your toll charges by 50 cents, for the highly budget conscious!)

For those not familiar, it's at the Orange Blossom Trail (17/92) exit, and it's just north of the highway. I believe there's also a convenient gas station at this exit, for those filling up the tank on the way *back* to MCO.

It is exit 11, and the sign says Orange Blossom Tr. There is also a brand new super Target at this exit if you need non-grocery items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter