• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Alice Ride in WDW

Lorilais_mommie

" They can drink pepsi, but they can't pee in the
The Alice in Wonderland ride at DL is my all time fav. ride. :ccat:
I was so upset when on my 1st trip to WDW to find they they do not have it there.

Does anyone else feel like the Alice ride should be added to WDW in magic kingdom???

OMG YES! growing up, we went to DL quite a few times, Alice was my favorite ride there. I was so surprised when i went for my first time in 2004 to DW and it was not there! Such a classic ... Maybe with all the upgrading they are doing they could bring it back. Although i'm sure they will try to change it to go with the new movie just like they changed POTC. but still.. It belongs in WDW too!

OMG YES! growing up, we went to DL quite a few times, Alice was my favorite ride there. I was so surprised when i went for my first time in 2004 to DW and it was not there! Such a classic ... Maybe with all the upgrading they are doing they could bring it back. Although i'm sure they will try to change it to go with the new movie just like they changed POTC. but still.. It belongs in WDW too!

I wouldn't mine an upgrade.
I just would want it to still come out and go back in. (look at pic in my Sig.)
That was always my fav. part! I also love the catapiller car!

WDW already has a Alice in Wonderland themed ride, the Mad Hatter's Tea Party, so I don't think they will add another.

Oh I would LOVE if they brought a version of the DL ride to WDW!! But I'd want it to be the original Alice move.. the animated one. Not the one that's just coming out.

I hope to visit DL someday so I can ride the Alice in Wonderland ride!

We love that ride to and really miss it in the World! Unfortunately I didn't see ANYTHING additional from Alice in the Fantasyland expansion plans.... :confused3

This discussion would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

We love that ride to and really miss it in the World! Unfortunately I didn't see ANYTHING additional from Alice in the Fantasyland expansion plans.... :confused3

No i wish they would add it though. Maybe if they make enough from the new movie, they will see the alice :lovestruc can sell just like any other princess!

i also would have thought insead of adding ANOTHER cinderella home that alice would have been a better fit. Anyone agree????

Oh I would LOVE THAT!! And I agree with a pp that there are a few rides at DL that I WISH were at MK! ....Indiana Jones for example....

Oh I would LOVE THAT!! And I agree with a pp that there are a few rides at DL that I WISH were at MK! ....Indiana Jones for example....

I would love to see the IJ ride too. But rumour has it that Dinosaur is pretty much exactly the same ride, but with dinos instead of Jones. Like I've heard the layout is exactly the same, and I know for sure its the same ride technology.

I would love to see the IJ ride too. But rumour has it that Dinosaur is pretty much exactly the same ride, but with dinos instead of Jones. Like I've heard the layout is exactly the same, and I know for sure its the same ride technology.

I agree, and could never see them adding that ride at the World. It would seem too redundant.

Yea you are right I think that is why I really like the Dinosaur ride!! Agreed I don't think it would ever actually happen so I guess I will just have to enjoy it at DL when I go!

The nice thing is that DL and WDW are different in many ways! Reason enough to visit both coasts...
I've only been to DL twice. I'll go back one day. I just prefer Florida over California.

This would be great! I'd love to see this in the FL expansion instead of the overkill of princesses. I'm so sick of princesses!

Also--I know the Indiana Jones and Dinosaur rides use similar cars, but I never really associated them as being similar rides until now...interesting. I love the the Indiana Jones ride and wish DHS had it instead of the Stunt Spectacular.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter