CABANA BAY BEACH RESORT Thread..........

This might be an odd question but, does anyone know how deep the pool is at CB? Thanks!

According to an old press release I found online:

Cabana Courtyard Pool
Area: 11,728 square feet
Max. Depth: 4.5 feet
Volume: 268,667 gallons

Lazy River Courtyard Pool
Area: 8022 square feet
Max. Depth: 5 feet
Volume: 219,000 gallons

The Lazy River itself is 3 feet, I believe.

According to an old press release I found online:

Cabana Courtyard Pool
Area: 11,728 square feet
Max. Depth: 4.5 feet
Volume: 268,667 gallons

Lazy River Courtyard Pool
Area: 8022 square feet
Max. Depth: 5 feet
Volume: 219,000 gallons

The Lazy River itself is 3 feet, I believe.
Thanks for digging up this great info! 🥰

I know there is a lot of info here and this has probably been asked, but what would be the pros/cons of a standard view room vs a poolside standard room. Is it just which side of the building you are on? Is either closer to the lobby/walking path? Thank you for your help!

Yes, poolside rooms face towards the inner / courtyard / pool side and the standard rooms face out.

CBBR specifically considers them poolside vs pool view - poolside literally means on the side facing the pools but may not have any view of a pool.

Yes, poolside rooms face towards the inner / courtyard / pool side and the standard rooms face out.

CBBR specifically considers them poolside vs pool view - poolside literally means on the side facing the pools but may not have any view of a pool.
Thank you! Either one could be on the lazy river side or the slide side right?

I have twice been in standard rooms in the towers, which are at the far end of the hotel so not close to the lobby. They face the pool area also. I don't mind the walk, and they are closer to Volcano Bay. Sometimes the music from the pool area bothers me if I am relaxing in the room during the day.
Thank you. I think I am just going to book standard room and request near the lobby and see what happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter