All New Picture of the Day Thread - July 26th 2014

i-NGB3dNk-XL.jpg
:tink:

View attachment 330177 View attachment 330178
Hi all! I've been MIA for a bit, but the end of the school year is always so busy and tiring! The good news is that yesterday was my last day, I am officially retired! Lots of time to stay caught up now. I hope you don't mind 2 non-park photos for today. They aren't non-Disney as my love of all things Disney is well-known at school :). And yes, I finally have a ticker again!!

Congratulations bluecastle! :woohoo:Now hopefully you can travel to your favorite place more often and play here on the DIS!

I was a teacher for 22 years (middle school) and worked in education for another 15 before tackling a second career with a federal contractor who does nationwide educational testing. I finally retired after 43 years of working in 2015! I still miss the kids and those good moments but I love retirement!!! I'm sure you will too!

View attachment 330177 View attachment 330178
Hi all! I've been MIA for a bit, but the end of the school year is always so busy and tiring! The good news is that yesterday was my last day, I am officially retired! Lots of time to stay caught up now. I hope you don't mind 2 non-park photos for today. They aren't non-Disney as my love of all things Disney is well-known at school :). And yes, I finally have a ticker again!!

Congrats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter