All these people!! All these attitudes!! December 2017 Pre-Trip Report *Final Update 12/12*

Child swap is very cool. I would caution u not to count on it too much. Many times I had planned to use my 3 year old niece for child swap but it often wasn't "worth" the effort to drag her all the way over to the ride. Also child swap takes time. Twice as long to ride something. It definitely helps although I did skip a few rides rather than take the time and energy to ride something with child swap.

Be aware that the stuff little ones have also takes extra time. . We typically spent 15-30 mins with the stroller - parking it, adjusting the rain cover, repacking bags. Etc etc. More efficient families could move quicker. I just accepted it and would wait quietly. Although the one half day we took my niece out without her parents, we asked to go stroller-free!

Following along!!

I'm fascinated by trips with large groups, so I am very excited to hear your plans.

I hope you are all ok after Harvey!!

Your dates are similar to what ours were last year, and it was a great week weather and crowd wise I think. Looking forward to how FPs work out for you guys!!

These are our preliminary park plans, as you can see we made some decisions on PM parks where it was an either/or situation previously. We still have Thursday PM open, and I hear that DHS has some new holiday offerings, so we may check that out.

Friday December 15

Fly into MCO around 10:30. Catch DME to our resort and check in. Explore the resort, maybe swim, have lunch at Disney springs. Relax in the room a bit. We don’t have park tickets for this day.

7:15 Dinner ADR at the Wave. We’re accounting for about an hour of travel time with all these kids and people and strollers.

Try to catch Holiday HEA FW from the CR 4th floor deck.

Saturday December 16

Kona breakfast ADR at 8:45. Hoping to leave the resort by 7:30.

After breakfast, catch the monorail over to Epcot.

The three FPs that we are aiming for are TT, MS, and SE (possibly as a throwaway but we’ve never rode it so why not). We’re trying to start our FP times around 10 am. We’re also going to try to get a 4th FP for Soarin, or check the standby time for Soarin and ride. Darn tiers. Eat lunch somewhere in Epcot, maybe La Cava de Tequila.

After lunch, those who need a rest can head back to the resort.

In the evening, around 5, head to MK. Grab dinner or a snack somewhere since we don’t have an ADR. Head over to Fantasyland and ride some rides. Watch HEA.

Sunday December 17

Tusker House breakfast ADR at 8:25. Will need to leave the resort by 7 (at least that’s what we’ll tell them lol).

Spend the morning at AK. The three FP that we are aiming for are FOP, KS, and EE. Eat lunch at FT BBQ. We think/hope this will be a hit. Knowing this group, it will be.

After lunch, take a short break.

Head back to Epcot around 5-5:30. Check out the WS and HATW before our Tutto Italia ADR.

ADR at Tutto Italia at 8:15.

Tonight is PM EMH at Epcot, so we can hang out at Epcot after dinner.

Monday December 18

Try to RD at DHS. Not sure depending on how late we’re at Epcot the night before. 9 am is kind of a late start for some of these kids. It’s the adults that will have an issue lol.

The 3 FPs that we are aiming for are TSM, TOT, and ST. We plan to RD RnRC since everyone isn’t going to ride it, and they have a single rider line. Maybe we can get a 4th FP for this.

The people with little kids want to go to the Disney Jr show, so I’m sure we’ll catch that. The show only seems to be 30 minutes long.

Grab a snack or lunch. Not sure if a break will be in order today, but maybe.

4:30 dinner ADR at Homecomin in Disney Springs. We haven’t been successful in finding a better time.

Head over to AK in the evening to check out Pandora at night. I’m sure we’ll get some snacks at AK. Explore AK and ride any rides with a low wait time. We might catch ROL.

AK closes at 8 so I don’t think this will be a late evening.

Tuesday December 19

Try RD at MK. I’m super excited to try RD here especially since I never made RD on our previous trip.

The 3 FPs that we are aiming for are 7DMT, SM, and BTMRR. We’ll try to get a 4th FP for Splash. I think we’re gonna hang around Adventureland and Frontierland.

We have an 11:55 ADR at BOG. I’m excited to try the grey stuff and use the mobile ordering system. We’ll have to have another meeting to talk about dining and schedule again.

If anyone needs a break, they can head out for a break.

We have a dinner ADR at Cape May at 6:30. We hope to catch Illuminations at Epcot after dinner. We had Epcot as a PM park this day, but we may not have much time.

Wednesday December 20

Head to AK in the morning.

The 3 FPs we are aiming for are: NRJ, KS, and Dinosaur. We planned to watch FOTLK on this day and explore anything previously missed. Dinosaur may not work for most of the kids so we may have to split up the FPs. My nephew was traumatized by Dinosaur and he was 5. :sad2::sad2:The kids that are tall enough to ride aren’t even 5.

Grab lunch in AK. I want to try the Yak n Yeti cart

Of course, it’ll be possible break time in the afternoon.

We have a 7:15 WCC dinner ADR. We plan to watch HEA again. Tonight is MK EMH so we can hang out at MK tonight too.

Thursday December 21

Head to MK in the morning, but possibly go to EMH at Epcot if we haven’t ridden Soarin yet. If we go to Epcot, we can head to MK afterwards. I don’t expect the whole group to go to Epcot lol.

Explore anything in MK we may have missed earlier in the week.

We have a BOAThouse ADR at 5:00 in Disney Springs.

The evening is open and we haven’t decided on a plan for that night yet. Our flight out isn’t until 1:30 on Friday so we don’t need to be up super early.

As you can see, we have a preliminary plan. We’ve planned for daily breaks just in case, depending on the kid’s temperaments, the weather, and our temperaments lol. Also, the more I thought about this, I decided another spreadsheet is in order.:idea::idea: This will make 3 spreadsheets LOL. On this one, I’ll break down everyone in the group and the FPs needed for them. The 3 and 4 year old won’t be riding SM or maybe not even TOT.

So there are our daily park plans, still have some more fine tuning to do. Feel free to critique as you wish.:duck::duck::duck:

98 Days to go!!! :rockband:

Sounds like great plans. You guys are well organized. You guys will have a great trip. We added an extra day on to our tickets and it ended up being only $8 more so you can consider adding on if your flight gets in early and want to hit a park.

Some great plans! A couple of thoughts:

- I would recommend at least 1.5 hours in the plans for transportation - especially since you have to transfer to the monorail to get to the Wave. A large group is sooo much slower. It blew my mind. Then throw in little kids, stuff people forget and on and on. At worst you will get there a little early. Spares the stress of racing to make it for your ADR.

- as many times as you can watch HEA, go for it. That and Flight of Passage were the highlight for my large group.

- for Sat, Dec 16...you know if you go to Kona for breakfast, you are definitely missing Epcot Rope Drop. If it's worth it, great. If not...then you may want to reconsider. Another idea would be to go to Epcot for RD, then backtrack to Kona for a late breakfast/brunch. Then everyone can monorail back to Epcot then bus back to your resort. Also, I'm sure you already know this - but to go to the Poly, you'd go to the Transportation and Ticket Centre and use the walkway to the Poly. Personally, I didn't find it immediately obvious where the walkway was but thankfully was able to follow some other folks headed there too.

- for your Tusker House breakfast, I would aim to get there for 8am. That way, you have the slim possibility of being done in time to ride FoP at Rope Drop (to be honest, this is hard because you will still be behind the rope drop pack). It really is worth multiple re-rides, even with limited time. If you choose not to try for FoP, i would still go early and then do KS standby. You will have an extra half hour in your day to fit more attractions in.

- an 8:15pm Tutto Italia means you're pretty much guaranteed to miss Illuminations so something to keep in mind in case some in your group want to watch it.

- Monday, Dec 18: sounds like the kids in your group are early risers. I will caution you that it might be nice to have a sleep in morning. Not that will likely sleep in - but it is really nice (even for my go, go, go self) to have a morning with nothing to rush to, to have time for morning snuggles, and just take more time getting ready. But of course, with RD, you can do stuff like ride RnRc. I found RnRC to be a very hot FP and extremely difficult to get same day. I did the constant refresh trick (for one person at a time) one morning, and could only get it for 8/9pm that night. I was surprised since that trick has worked for me on multiple popular rides and I don't remember RnRC being so difficult. ToT was much easier.

- I found Homecomin' to be very difficult with larger groups. Even at 180 days, I could not get ADRs for a group of 8 during peak dinner hours. I also had *********** alerts set up and it was very rare for an ADR to pop up. That said, I cancelled mine a couple of days before because my group wasn't crazy about the idea of fried chicken.

- DEFINITELY use mobile ordering at BoG. I've eaten there over 3 trips and still ALWAYS forget to mobile order. This past trip I promised myself I would mobile order...but we still didn't. *sigh*. If people are not sure, just tell them to order whatever because you can change it when you get there. Saves a huge line.

- One caution is that you have a lot of hopping around. I would consider transportation time, especially with so many little kids in tow.

HAVE FUN!!! I love that your group has been willing to give you so much input. I tried to get more input from mine but only got some. The rest I had to find out by listening as we walked around the parks. I dropped and added a couple of ADRs during the trip based on that. Also rearranged a bunch of rides. I knew a 3 yr old was slow, but didn't expect the whole group to move quite that slowly!

Hi! I'm excited to join in! I was in your same boat about a year ago when I decided to plan a trip for 15 people including 6 kids ranging from 10 months to 9 years old. You're lucky you have your sister to plan because all my sister cared about was which characters she got to meet every day so she could plan her outfit accordingly. Our trip was this past August, and it was soo much fun but waaay to hot! All the planning paid off though because we got to eat at all the places we wanted to and got all the FPs we wanted, including FoP for multiple days. My PTR and TR links are in my signature so feel free to read about how I planned the trip and how it eventually turned out in the end! :)

BTW I learned a lot about stroller parking and rider switch in case you need any info!

BTW, our Dec dates overlap. I'll be there with my DH from Dec 14-19 for his bday. :)

Hi! I'm excited to join in! I was in your same boat about a year ago when I decided to plan a trip for 15 people including 6 kids ranging from 10 months to 9 years old. You're lucky you have your sister to plan because all my sister cared about was which characters she got to meet every day so she could plan her outfit accordingly. Our trip was this past August, and it was soo much fun but waaay to hot! All the planning paid off though because we got to eat at all the places we wanted to and got all the FPs we wanted, including FoP for multiple days. My PTR and TR links are in my signature so feel free to read about how I planned the trip and how it eventually turned out in the end! :)

BTW I learned a lot about stroller parking and rider switch in case you need any info!

BTW, our Dec dates overlap. I'll be there with my DH from Dec 14-19 for his bday. :)

Thanks for the reminder about your trip!! I remember when you were planning and definitely wanted to read your TR! :)

SE (possibly as a throwaway but we’ve never rode it so why not).
Oh if you've never ridden SE, definitely ride it! It's not the most thrilling ride in Disney but it's fun and interesting :)

9 am is kind of a late start for some of these kids. It’s the adults that will have an issue lol.
lol, I remember when my boys were little and would be ready to go by 5, 6am. Now I'm lucky to get them awake by 9!

One caution is that you have a lot of hopping around. I would consider transportation time, especially with so many little kids in tow.
I didn't want to burst your plans, but this is true. Your days look SO fun, but you do have lots of hopping going on (which again is so fun, and all your ADR's are at great restaurants!) but in many cases especially when going from a park to a meal at a resort or going from DS to a park, you really need to account for lots of extra time getting to and from. For instance, you have Homecomin' at 4:30 and then AK which closes at 8. Chances are that 8pm closing will be extended but for now, if you leave DS by 5:30, which may be impossible with that large a group, you have to bus to a resort first or walk to SSR to get a bus to AK. So leaving DS at 5:30 (optimistic) waiting for bus to resort, waiting for bus to AK, hopefully getting to AK maybe.......6:30-6:45? If luck is on your side and you're there that early you'll have just over an hour. Still worth it! We've run into parks quick in the morning for one ride and gone at night for one ride, but just keep those travel times in mind :thumbsup2

Sounds like great plans. You guys are well organized. You guys will have a great trip. We added an extra day on to our tickets and it ended up being only $8 more so you can consider adding on if your flight gets in early and want to hit a park.

Thanks Rich M! I'm nervous that we haven't been organized enough, but at the same time, don't want to completely plan every minute since there are different family units. Our flights get into MCO at around 10:30 am, so adding a park day (even a partial one) may be feasible since it's only $8.:idea:

Some great plans! A couple of thoughts:

- I would recommend at least 1.5 hours in the plans for transportation - especially since you have to transfer to the monorail to get to the Wave. A large group is sooo much slower. It blew my mind. Then throw in little kids, stuff people forget and on and on. At worst you will get there a little early. Spares the stress of racing to make it for your ADR.

- as many times as you can watch HEA, go for it. That and Flight of Passage were the highlight for my large group.

- for Sat, Dec 16...you know if you go to Kona for breakfast, you are definitely missing Epcot Rope Drop. If it's worth it, great. If not...then you may want to reconsider. Another idea would be to go to Epcot for RD, then backtrack to Kona for a late breakfast/brunch. Then everyone can monorail back to Epcot then bus back to your resort. Also, I'm sure you already know this - but to go to the Poly, you'd go to the Transportation and Ticket Centre and use the walkway to the Poly. Personally, I didn't find it immediately obvious where the walkway was but thankfully was able to follow some other folks headed there too.

- for your Tusker House breakfast, I would aim to get there for 8am. That way, you have the slim possibility of being done in time to ride FoP at Rope Drop (to be honest, this is hard because you will still be behind the rope drop pack). It really is worth multiple re-rides, even with limited time. If you choose not to try for FoP, i would still go early and then do KS standby. You will have an extra half hour in your day to fit more attractions in.

- an 8:15pm Tutto Italia means you're pretty much guaranteed to miss Illuminations so something to keep in mind in case some in your group want to watch it.

- Monday, Dec 18: sounds like the kids in your group are early risers. I will caution you that it might be nice to have a sleep in morning. Not that will likely sleep in - but it is really nice (even for my go, go, go self) to have a morning with nothing to rush to, to have time for morning snuggles, and just take more time getting ready. But of course, with RD, you can do stuff like ride RnRc. I found RnRC to be a very hot FP and extremely difficult to get same day. I did the constant refresh trick (for one person at a time) one morning, and could only get it for 8/9pm that night. I was surprised since that trick has worked for me on multiple popular rides and I don't remember RnRC being so difficult. ToT was much easier.

- I found Homecomin' to be very difficult with larger groups. Even at 180 days, I could not get ADRs for a group of 8 during peak dinner hours. I also had *********** alerts set up and it was very rare for an ADR to pop up. That said, I cancelled mine a couple of days before because my group wasn't crazy about the idea of fried chicken.

- DEFINITELY use mobile ordering at BoG. I've eaten there over 3 trips and still ALWAYS forget to mobile order. This past trip I promised myself I would mobile order...but we still didn't. *sigh*. If people are not sure, just tell them to order whatever because you can change it when you get there. Saves a huge line.

- One caution is that you have a lot of hopping around. I would consider transportation time, especially with so many little kids in tow.

HAVE FUN!!! I love that your group has been willing to give you so much input. I tried to get more input from mine but only got some. The rest I had to find out by listening as we walked around the parks. I dropped and added a couple of ADRs during the trip based on that. Also rearranged a bunch of rides. I knew a 3 yr old was slow, but didn't expect the whole group to move quite that slowly!

Your tips are so appreciated!! Especially getting to Tusker House a bit early, the Poly walkway (we didn't know about that), and the DHS strategy. I also didn't know that you can change your order if you use the mobile ordering at BoG. Thank you again!:thanks::thanks:

Hi Chunkymonkey!!:welcome: Dsis and I have been following your family trip report and your "Year of Disney" one!! We LOVE your trip reports!!:worship::worship:

(ETA because the boards are acting crazy slow today)

Last edited:
Oh if you've never ridden SE, definitely ride it! It's not the most thrilling ride in Disney but it's fun and interesting :)

lol, I remember when my boys were little and would be ready to go by 5, 6am. Now I'm lucky to get them awake by 9!

I didn't want to burst your plans, but this is true. Your days look SO fun, but you do have lots of hopping going on (which again is so fun, and all your ADR's are at great restaurants!) but in many cases especially when going from a park to a meal at a resort or going from DS to a park, you really need to account for lots of extra time getting to and from. For instance, you have Homecomin' at 4:30 and then AK which closes at 8. Chances are that 8pm closing will be extended but for now, if you leave DS by 5:30, which may be impossible with that large a group, you have to bus to a resort first or walk to SSR to get a bus to AK. So leaving DS at 5:30 (optimistic) waiting for bus to resort, waiting for bus to AK, hopefully getting to AK maybe.......6:30-6:45? If luck is on your side and you're there that early you'll have just over an hour. Still worth it! We've run into parks quick in the morning for one ride and gone at night for one ride, but just keep those travel times in mind :thumbsup2

Thanks for reading Ariane37! Honestly, Dsis has been the one that keeps saying to factor in lots of transportation time. I hear lots of the same echoes, so clearly we need to take heed. LOL. Honestly, I thought you could catch a bus from DS to a park, rookie mistake on my part.:headache: Thank you for pointing that out. We'll have to rethink that evening and decide if it's worth it to head to AK anyway. :upsidedow:upsidedow

Thanks Rich M! I'm nervous that we haven't been organized enough, but at the same time, don't want to completely plan every minute since there are different family units. Our flights get into MCO at around 10:30 am, so adding a park day (even a partial one) may be feasible since it's only $8.:idea:

Unfortunately with the size of your group you won't be organized enough and will need to be able to roll with the punches and not stress. Remember its suppose to be vacation. No matter what its better then being at work.

Following along. I applaud you helping to organize for so many people! From the sound of things you are scheduling everything together. Have you considered having a day where families break off and everyone just meets for dinner? Anyway it sounds like a wonderful trip. Can't wait to see how it all works out!

Following along. I applaud you helping to organize for so many people! From the sound of things you are scheduling everything together. Have you considered having a day where families break off and everyone just meets for dinner? Anyway it sounds like a wonderful trip. Can't wait to see how it all works out!
That would be nice!

I know for my group, my family got there 2 days earlier and we appreciated having time for just our family before being with everyone else.

We also split up at other times:
- I booked one night from the start to be a mother-son date night to hang out with my DS14
- a couple of late nights and a couple of early mornings with my DD16 (since the two of us are the only ones in the group to ride real coasters).
- went for dinner one night with just my brother and my niece.
- My DH also spent a couple of evenings with just our DD16 and she loved it so much.
- My DS14 needed downtime to mess on his phone (teen boys!) so he went back to the room early a couple of nights and I also gave him a a full day and a few other half-days completely off from family activities. It worked out great as he was willing to be focused on the large family group the rest of his time. Especially since he was often on duty to watch over his 3 yr old cousin. Good thing he enjoyed her (and vice versa!)
- My SIL also needed downtime (very introverted) + was sick for a couple of days so she would split off when she needed.
- my brother and SIL had a date lunch one day while the rest of us went to DHS.
- we planned a couple of adult-only meals and my teens were responsible to babysit their 3 yr old cousin in the room.

Staying onsite made all this splitting up very easy.

Thanks for reading Dreamer!! We hadn't considered having a whole day of breaking up since some of our group are Disney newbies and don't really know the lay of the land per se. However, we're thinking that if the weather is nice-not super humid- we may be able to let the kids nap in their strollers and keep enjoying the park. We also know that my parents will be in and out and will likely meet us at meals and miss other meals. Our itinerary is more like a loose, "we plan to be here" itinerary. We're expecting hiccups. Honestly, after the first 2 days or so, I expect some tapping out lol. :rolleyes::rolleyes::upsidedow:upsidedow

That would be nice!

I know for my group, my family got there 2 days earlier and we appreciated having time for just our family before being with everyone else.

We also split up at other times:
- I booked one night from the start to be a mother-son date night to hang out with my DS14
- a couple of late nights and a couple of early mornings with my DD16 (since the two of us are the only ones in the group to ride real coasters).
- went for dinner one night with just my brother and my niece.
- My DH also spent a couple of evenings with just our DD16 and she loved it so much.
- My DS14 needed downtime to mess on his phone (teen boys!) so he went back to the room early a couple of nights and I also gave him a a full day and a few other half-days completely off from family activities. It worked out great as he was willing to be focused on the large family group the rest of his time. Especially since he was often on duty to watch over his 3 yr old cousin. Good thing he enjoyed her (and vice versa!)
- My SIL also needed downtime (very introverted) + was sick for a couple of days so she would split off when she needed.
- my brother and SIL had a date lunch one day while the rest of us went to DHS.
- we planned a couple of adult-only meals and my teens were responsible to babysit their 3 yr old cousin in the room.

Staying onsite made all this splitting up very easy.

I think splits like you mention above will inevitably happen. For example, a must do for all of the families with little kids is the Disney Jr show. I'm sure my parents, my Dnephew, and DBIL aren't very interested in the show and will probably do other stuff.:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Just a quick update and some odd and ends:upsidedow:upsidedow:

Getting these FastPasses together has proven to be a bit harder than I originally thought:headache:. Thank God for the Dis:worship::worship:, because this is our first trip with Fastpass+ and I had a lot of questions. :confused::confused:I wasn’t sure if the twins would need FP. Then, I discovered that there were a few more rides that the 3 year olds wouldn’t be riding. So their parents need to decide on replacement FPs for them. I’ve also discovered that we have no FP plans for the morning of the 21st.:faint: We discussed saving FPs for the 2nd park, but we haven’t really decided on that yet. I’ve also begun the spreadsheet, and we have a couple of weeks to get everything hammered out. I’m excited about the “expanded” International Festival of the Holidays at Epcot and the greater availability of the FoP FP. Maybe we can get 2 of those, and RD NRJ one day. I also asked my cousins (some of the asterisks) to let me know by November 15th if they intend to join us. Also C’s Dcousin (another asterisk) says she’s gonna join us on Wed & Thurs only:rolleyes:, not sure how that’s gonna work out. I’m letting C handle that lol:rotfl2:. We also decided to get Photopass w/ Memory Maker and split the cost amongst the group.:thumbsup2 It will definitely be worth the cost. I’ve also decided to try my hand at making some Mickey ears headbands.:rolleyes1 So many things to do, so little time.:jumping1:

80 Days to go!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I'm enjoying reading about your planning. You are so organized and have given everything a lot of thought. My DH and I are going Dec. 2-9. On our ADR day, I was NOT able to get one for a BOG lunch. What the heck?! I keep checking but so far nothing. I've read that something may open up closer to our date as people cancel/rearrange. It may not be feasible for such a big group but have you considered Uber or Minnie vans to get from place to place when Disney transportation might take forever? In the past, we've called a cab to get from our resort to another resort for an ADR. Our FP day is coming up soon! I'm nervous about getting FP's for FofP.......I'm getting the feeling that week will be busy.

I know I mentioned that I've had clients with groups of 11 and 15 to plan for and it's NOT easy, so I too applaud your patience and organization! I think it's harder when you're planning for family and friends than for clients you don't know, because while I have to be friendly of course, I don't have to worry as much about offending them or getting them made at me lol. I hope your FP day goes well, definitely try for your FOP ones first! And if you don't get it, keep your eye on the boards in case they do what they did last weekend and open up a whole bunch of them at a random time a day or two after your FP day.

I'm enjoying reading about your planning. You are so organized and have given everything a lot of thought. My DH and I are going Dec. 2-9. On our ADR day, I was NOT able to get one for a BOG lunch. What the heck?! I keep checking but so far nothing. I've read that something may open up closer to our date as people cancel/rearrange. It may not be feasible for such a big group but have you considered Uber or Minnie vans to get from place to place when Disney transportation might take forever? In the past, we've called a cab to get from our resort to another resort for an ADR. Our FP day is coming up soon! I'm nervous about getting FP's for FofP.......I'm getting the feeling that week will be busy.

Thanks for reading @rdkeim We got really lucky with our BOG ADRS!! We actually have an extra one for 8 on 12/21 that we're going to drop. Hopefully it'll be some pixie dust for a family or 2:wizard::wizard:. We are definitely considering using Uber or the Minnie Vans. Specifically, for our Kona ADR, TH ADR, and from DS after our Homecomin ADR. I'm also nervous about getting FOP. Good luck!! I hope the week you're going isn't too busy.:goodvibes:goodvibes

I know I mentioned that I've had clients with groups of 11 and 15 to plan for and it's NOT easy, so I too applaud your patience and organization! I think it's harder when you're planning for family and friends than for clients you don't know, because while I have to be friendly of course, I don't have to worry as much about offending them or getting them made at me lol. I hope your FP day goes well, definitely try for your FOP ones first! And if you don't get it, keep your eye on the boards in case they do what they did last weekend and open up a whole bunch of them at a random time a day or two after your FP day.

Thank you @ariane37 This is so true, with this group, while I don't think they'll actually get mad, they are vocal about things when they don't go well.:rolleyes: LOL So there's a bit of pressure there, along with trying to make this a good trip for the first timers also. We're definitely going for FOP first. I've been reading about the expanded availability of FP for FOP, so I'm hoping it stays that way!!::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!