All Work and No Play makes Smee Grumpy: an Oct.'19 "work" TR *New PTR link 4/8*

Of course she has a princess plate, what did you expect??
Nothing but the best for Hayden!!! ❤

And look at the neat gift I got from the boys:
This is soooo cool!!!

So this is where one of us runs for their life and it wasn't me. Cathy took off down Sunset Blvd. I continued to take my time because honestly, after all those days of being in a huge group, had the tour started without me I would have been more than happy to have a day of park touring to myself regardless of what headliners I could or couldn't get on.
You go girl!!!

However, with 30 people and like 26 of them being women, we had to do a bathroom break after almost every ride which seriously cut in to our time. We did TOT and then RNRC so we got 2 rides! And then spent 20 minutes outside the ride using the restrooms and getting drinks. Because whenever we were all out of the bathrooms, some were getting drinks, And when they were all done someone else went in to the bathroom...............
This would annoy the absolute crap out of me.

I needed to eat and I was going to eat.
I would have done the exact same thing. Taking a 6-hour tour with no time schedule in to eat is ridiculous!!!!

WHY couldn't we do the safari? As much as I like alcohol I think a better use of this time would have been the safari. Or FOP again
Again, I don't understand. It seems like your tour guides allowed for a lot of wasted time!!!! I would have said see ya and went off on my own. LOL!

Happy continued birthday celebration! Love the gift from the boys; that is so cool! And your tilty strawberry cake made with love :) Just adorable!

I cannot believe the bad luck continued, even on the tour :( When we did our EPIC tour in May, they met our vans backstage each time we switched parks with baskets of chips, candy, cookies and cold water bottles. It was a Godsend. I can't imagine not having anything to eat the entire time, but you totally made the right call grabbing that kid's meal!

:thanks: when she told us that about 3 weeks before the trip, my stomach immediately started growling and didn't stop until after the tour.
It was also another instance of being told what I CAN'T do and I don't do well with that.....................
Mine too when I read about it on your TR! I have this weird anxiety about not being able to eat when I want to and on my terms... this would have had me packing snacks in every pocket ::yes::

Ours was filled with basketball ( 31 points for Ricky in Saturday's game!)
Yay!

my continued Birthday celebration with my DGD today 💜💜
Happy Birthday!!!

Beautiful! :lovestruc

By the time we got there I needed a drink so grabbed a water
You probably could have used something stiffer, too ;)

Sorry honey, you're really sweet and this isn't your doing but mama gonna get some food.
Agreed! Get out of my way before my hanger overcomes my ability to self-control :rotfl:

Since I'd never seen a suite before the refurb I'm not sure what all changed but I do know they took up the carpet and the floor is now tile. It's blue with those squiggly green algae lines running through it like the picture I posted at the end up my last update.

I may be the only person bu ti am not a fan of the hard floors, i feel like you see the dirt so much more clearly and frankly we stayed one night at the pop 2 years ago and i walked in and all i saw was dirt.... and i am not a germ aphobe at all!

I missed some quotes in here, but girl let me tell you if i was at this meal with this $100 credit nonsense i probably would have thrown my card at the waiter and walked out... I CAN NOT DEAL

I can only imagine how this whole trip was wearing on you, it is wearing on me and i am at home!

Today was also our VIP Tour day and after all the previous days I was unfortunately not as excited as I should have been! I was lucky to have been picked and happy I was getting to experience this tour without the price tag, but the idea of another day of things not going my way was seriously dragging me down. At least I had 2 new things to try before the tour began:

Ugh so sorry you were not as excited as you wanted to be for the tour! That totally stinks!

OK lemme 'splain the cake! I do not cook but I can bake; Steve is an amazing cook but HATES baking yet makes me Duncan Hines cakes because I love them. Strawberry cake with strawberry frosting to be exact 🍓 This was THREE cakes and SIX cans of frosting and it was delicious! Just a tad tilted. And FYI we're blowing out my candle here; no need for any more candles these days! The cake and ice cream were definitely Hayden-approved:
Happy birthday! this is amazing! so cute!

UGH no food, 6 hours, plus it seems you ended up stopping and going drinks anyway... this seems way frustrating. ugh i am so sorry! I wanted to hear how fab this tour was and how amazing this day was.. but not feeling it

I can't imagine your tour not eating! I need my food! I'd definitely have gotten something to eat too.
I'm sure the guides were hungry but I guess they are used to requests from people who just want to get rides done and not waste time eating.
When we did the tour in May I initially thought we were just going to grab food on the go but they said we were going to sit in Satuli, and we had a nice reserved section and it was actually a really welcome break in the day! I like your annoyed expression in the group photo. 🤣

Ours was filled with basketball ( 31 points for Ricky in Saturday's game!) and my continued Birthday celebration with my DGD today 💜💜💜
It is great to hear that Ricky is back to playing basketball and having such a good time with it. That must be exciting to watch, too. :)

Your birthday picture is adorable. And crooked homemade cakes are normal. I've made lots of them. :)
My accuracy stinks but hey I won!
You had a really good score. :)
That van ride just about did me in and I am lucky I didn't vomit in it. I needed to eat before going on any more rides, and we were headed to FOP first. I do well on this but need to close my eyes during a point or two but the way I was feeling ain't no way that was going to fly; and therefore neither was I, on a banshee or anywhere else. So here is where I made a solo executive decision to do what I wanted and NEEDED to do to feel well. Remember I said we weren't eating on this 12-6pm tour?
I would have been nauseous by then, too.
So I was not the only one perturbed once more when we spent a half hour in Africa hanging around the Dawa Bar so like 18 of the 30 of us could get a beverage.
It was crazy to take time to stop at a bar but not schedule time to eat or do a ride. Did anyone get food instead of something to drink at the Dawa bar stop?

OMG! We could have been there earlier and at least gotten on EE if we didn't have to go through all the luggage drama, but at least now we had these:
Oh dear!!!! I might have said that I was just leaving and good luck.

I go to bathroom to call Steve so I don't blow a gasket after telling Cathy 10x I'll pay
-At 7:58 the restaurant manager comes over to Cathy who is still on hold because GS is explaining the credit goes to cc, manager says she's sorry for all the inconvenience and is comping our meal :faint:
Cathy was having a bad day! Oh boy/

And now I'm sure you'll all understand as I cut right to the next morning :rolleyes:
ha!

But "in the essence of having more touring time"it was decided we would not eat at all during the tour. This sentence should be remembered for the future FYI.
I'm sure you can guess how not eating for 6 hours went🥓 over with me!
This seems silly, at least a pit stop for a snack somewhere...

I got outside and saw her and finally asked WHY she was freaking out, we had 5 mins before we'd be late? But then she told me we were supposed to meet at 11:45 and were already late. Oops :ssst:
Oops.

You can see me here :wave2: Smiling and looking like I'm enjoying life and the plethora of pictures being taken all these days!
Totally looks like you are totally not happy to be there.

Na'vi group and when we got to the entrance I simply told the guide that I needed to eat and was going to Sat'uli and would meet them at the exit! She started to protest that she thought we weren't eating during the tour and I just said" yeah, I am". Sorry honey, you're really sweet and this isn't your doing but mama gonna get some food.
I don't understand. I mean if you wanted to just jump ship on the tour and leave, it should matter. You weren't making everyone wait for you.

I think the guide was a little perturbed at me the rest of the tour but um, didn't care. I needed to eat and I was going to eat.
That is so not right. It is expensive for those tours. The tour guide should not have any kind of 'tude with you. Do you think they knew it was "free" for you guys and weren't as perfessional? or just overwhelmed by the # of people?

Because if you tell me to sit in the heat doing nothing for a half hour in AK and you're getting a drink - I'm getting the BM! It was great as always and it really did hit the spot but WHY couldn't we do the safari? As much as I like alcohol I think a better use of this time would have been the safari. Or FOP again. Cathy had started to not feel well and didn't want a drink and there were at least 2 agents sitting but us on their phones (I assume talking to partners/parents) who were complaining about the stop.
Why couldn't they have split you guys up and some got drinks and some rode the Safari?

Ugh. Moral of the story, don't tour with 30 people?

Love it! She's adorable. 🥰

Oo I love this!

But then she told me we were supposed to meet at 11:45 and were already late. Oops :ssst:

Welp can't win em all lol.

And then we spent a few minutes of our tour time deciding what to do :rolleyes1

If they already decided you we're eating, they prob coulda decided what to do first.

However, with 30 people and like 26 of them being women, we had to do a bathroom break after almost every ride which seriously cut in to our time.

Oy that would drive me insane

She started to protest that she thought we weren't eating during the tour and I just said" yeah, I am"

I mean what would she have said if you just didn't want to ride either ride? It's not jail lol.

I think the guide was a little perturbed at me the rest of the tour but um, didn't care.

Oh well. You didn't hold anyone up so I don't know what difference it makes!

To me it's not a trip to AK without riding at least once!

Agreed.

So I was not the only one perturbed once more when we spent a half hour in Africa hanging around the Dawa Bar so like 18 of the 30 of us could get a beverage.

:confused3:confused3:confused3

Happy Birthday 🎈
Love the cake!
I’m sorry the tour was a little much with so many people. I’m glad you got a little food and drink along the way!
I’m the same way, I need to eat otherwise I get more queasy on rides, Andi is the opposite!

Happy Monday! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend. Ours was filled with basketball ( 31 points for Ricky in Saturday's game!) and my continued Birthday celebration with my DGD today 💜💜💜
Happy Birthday! Hope it was magical!
So nice!
I left off with us getting to HS and me wanting to use our FP for RNRC before meeting up with the group AGAIN for the tour. The tour started at noon and we were meeting near the front of the park; we got on line for RNRC at 11:20 and the FP line was a tad backed up. Cathy was concerned we'd be late; I was not. And so we rode.
All of this is making realize how much I would dislike traveling with large groups of people.
It was kind of a no brainer to start in SWGE since lots of the agents hadn't ridden MF yet so off we went. By the time we got there I needed a drink so grabbed a water while we watched the little show/interaction thing with Chewy and Rey. I was not yet excited since I'd ridden MF before, it makes me nauseous and #notaswfan as you know!
I am a bit worried about MF as well as Star Tours tends to make me nauseous but Jack is a HUGE Star Wars fan and I will want to plan everything that makes him happy.
Well. That van ride just about did me in and I am lucky I didn't vomit in it. I needed to eat before going on any more rides, and we were headed to FOP first. I do well on this but need to close my eyes during a point or two but the way I was feeling ain't no way that was going to fly; and therefore neither was I, on a banshee or anywhere else. So here is where I made a solo executive decision to do what I wanted and NEEDED to do to feel well. Remember I said we weren't eating on this 12-6pm tour?
Good for you!!
Feeling so much better I was good to go on Everest next and we all did that twice. It was not about 3:30 so we had 2.5 hours left. It had been decided we would not do MK since we did the Halloween party so we only had one more stop at Epcot. When we got off EE we were asked if we wanted to do the safari and I yelled "YES!" To me it's not a trip to AK without riding at least once! Unfortunately out of our group of 30 there were only 4 of us who wanted to ride and when one of those asked a guide if we could split up while the others did something else her answer was that all groups needed to stay together.

Except I guess when it was ok to split up in Pandora? Whatevs.

Now here's where the ridiculousness set in and I was super duper glad this was a freebie tour. What we did was walk around a bit and grab this
picture
NO!!!!!! What a colossal waste of time....I would be fuming!
We finally boarded our vans again for Epcot at 5:20 with 40 minutes left to the tour. Next up a quick final post on the end of our evening :thumbsup2
Hopefully you salvaged something good from the tour.

Ours was filled with basketball ( 31 points for Ricky in Saturday's game!)
Good for Ricky!
Awww... cute photo. :)
This was THREE cakes and SIX cans of frosting and it was delicious!
Whoa! :faint:
Hanging on the wall in my kitchen :goodvibes
Like it. :) But how big is it?
Cathy was concerned we'd be late; I was not.
:rolleyes1
We got off and Cathy said she was going to the bathroom - and took off like a bat out of hell!
:lmao:
Got inside and no Cathy. But she did call me while I was in the stall! She asked where I was and was I coming out??
Sheesh! Hang on! Things to do here!
I got outside and saw her and finally asked WHY she was freaking out, we had 5 mins before we'd be late? But then she told me we were supposed to meet at 11:45 and were already late. Oops :ssst:
Whoopsie!
I sense what a tragedy this is.
I continued to take my time because honestly, after all those days of being in a huge group, had the tour started without me I would have been more than happy to have a day of park touring to myself regardless of what headliners I could or couldn't get on.
:hug:
It was kind of a no brainer to start in SWGE since lots of the agents hadn't ridden MF yet so off we went.
And I'm thinking you may have used the term "MF" once or twice in your head, too.
I was not yet excited since I'd ridden MF before, it makes me nauseous and #notaswfan as you know!
Yeah, I can see how that wouldn't be fun for you.
You can see me here :wave2: Smiling and looking like I'm enjoying life and the plethora of pictures being taken all these days!
:rolleyes2
My accuracy stinks but hey I won!
That's all that matters. ::yes::
So far the tour was decent and I will never disagree that walking on any and all rides you want to is great!
:thumbsup2
However, with 30 people and like 26 of them being women, we had to do a bathroom break after almost every ride which seriously cut in to our time.
Oh, man... torture!
Well. That van ride just about did me in and I am lucky I didn't vomit in it
Oh dear... :hug:
So here is where I made a solo executive decision to do what I wanted and NEEDED to do to feel well. Remember I said we weren't eating on this 12-6pm tour?
Good. You have to take care of you first.
I went with the Na'vi group and when we got to the entrance I simply told the guide that I needed to eat and was going to Sat'uli and would meet them at the exit!
Buh-bye!
She started to protest that she thought we weren't eating during the tour and I just said" yeah, I am". Sorry honey, you're really sweet and this isn't your doing but mama gonna get some food.
Yeah... my needing not to puke overrides your wanting to keep the group together.
Those chips are SO good with their little spiciness.
Oh? Good to know. Might have to give this place another try.
(I didn't particularly enjoy it the first (and only) time I was there. But didn't have chips.)
Feeling so much better I was good to go on Everest next and we all did that twice.
Twice in a row? Yes you were feeling better!
when one of those asked a guide if we could split up while the others did something else her answer was that all groups needed to stay together.

Except I guess when it was ok to split up in Pandora? Whatevs.
:sad2:

Making it up as they go?
In which my "this trip is done" look is showing
Erm… you do look a little less than pleased.

Not saying I didn't get one
Because if you tell me to sit in the heat doing nothing for a half hour in AK and you're getting a drink - I'm getting the BM!
Sitting in the heat for half an hour causes you to have a BM? Huh. Good alternative to Ex-lax.

Good for you for stopping and getting your grub on during that tour...that's crazy. That kids meal at Satuuli looked pretty good too...I've only gotten the cheese quesadilla before but I think I could go for this hotdog thing.

I'm with you on why not do another ride on the tour rather than stop for a drink...but what can you do? Glad you go something at least.

YAY for the wonderful birthday cake and celebrations!

Again, I don't understand. It seems like your tour guides allowed for a lot of wasted time!!!! I would have said see ya and went off on my own. LOL!
I think the guides go by what the "leader" wants and I guess it isn't a rule that you eat so they can't do anything :( Same with sitting around by Dawa Bar; the guides are still getting paid and tipped so really what do they care what we do? They did suggest we do headliner rides which we planned on anyway so I'm sure they usually suggest people don't use tour time to go on It's Tough To Be a Bug and Figment but really they do't control what we do......
Love the gift from the boys; that is so cool!
Isn't it cute? It's from Hallmark but I've never seen anything like it!
When we did our EPIC tour in May, they met our vans backstage each time we switched parks with baskets of chips, candy, cookies and cold water bottles. It was a Godsend. I can't imagine not having anything to eat the entire time, but you totally made the right call grabbing that kid's meal!
I had heard that when everyone was bragging about the tour I missed lol! I expected we'd get the same but we only got water bottles between AK and Epcot. I think that may have had something to do with us getting a "discount" of sorts and the snacks and water are more the norm than not.
have this weird anxiety about not being able to eat when I want to and on my terms... this would have had me packing snacks in every pocket ::yes::
Um that's me too 🙌 and often I do pack snacks when I don't think I'll be able to eat for like 4-5 hours! I meant to bring some peanuts I had in my luggage but forgot because I'm a loser lol
Happy Birthday!!!
Thank you :hug:
I may be the only person bu ti am not a fan of the hard floors, i feel like you see the dirt so much more clearly and frankly we stayed one night at the pop 2 years ago and i walked in and all i saw was dirt.... and i am not a germ aphobe at all!
No actually I'm with you! I know we're in the minority lol. I only have carpet on my stairs at home so I do like hardwood and tile floors but at Disney I really prefer the carpets for the same reason. I feel like crumbs stick to my feet with the new floors 🤮 and you can see dust and dirt. It may have been there with the carpets but at least we didn't see it and it didn't stick to our feet lol! But I'm pretty sure soon there will be no carpet left in any resort.
Happy birthday! this is amazing! so cute!
Thank you! I know I love it, it's different!
UGH no food, 6 hours, plus it seems you ended up stopping and going drinks anyway... this seems way frustrating. ugh i am so sorry! I wanted to hear how fab this tour was and how amazing this day was.. but not feeling it
I have to say I think the tour is USUALLY awesome - I know my EPIC May 2019 trip friends had a great time and I was totally jealous I couldn't get there in time for it! But of course they had a smaller group and were able to decide together what to do and not to do and also stopped for lunch! It's a super expensive tour so if you're paying for it the key I think is to be able to plan what you want to do YOURSELF and not have to go by what someone else wants. I kind of had a feeling I wouldn't have the best time but didn't realize I'd be so over the whole trip that it would also affect how I enjoyed it. It was unfortunate for sure but hey, it was a free VIP tour so gotta look at it that way!
I'm sure the guides were hungry but I guess they are used to requests from people who just want to get rides done and not waste time eating.
When we did the tour in May I initially thought we were just going to grab food on the go but they said we were going to sit in Satuli, and we had a nice reserved section and it was actually a really welcome break in the day!
I thought it was great you guys stopped and that you pre-ordered so didn't waste a ton of time; I assumed we'd do something similar. I know some folks even do a TS during VIP tours which personally I feel is a waste, but to each their own! I have to bet the majority of people doing the tours eat at some point because when you're moving fast - which I'm sure just about everyone paying those prices does lol - you get hungry and tired and need at least snacks and if you have kids, they're not going 6 hours without eating! Tour guides are probably more accustomed to people eating something than nothing but I do think we were a bit of an anomaly? Which didn't work out well for me lol.
I like your annoyed expression in the group photo.
lol and I didn't even try to look that way on purpose :laughing:

It is great to hear that Ricky is back to playing basketball and having such a good time with it. That must be exciting to watch, too. :)
It is VERY exciting! And nerve-wracking as he plays just as aggressively as he always did which means he takes charges constantly and is always on the ground :scared: The first few games I spent biting my nails and trying not to yell at any kid who knocked into him but finally I calmed down when I realized he kept getting up. It's how he is and always has been, he plays with 100% of himself and honestly I wouldn't want to see him play any other way :)
t was crazy to take time to stop at a bar but not schedule time to eat or do a ride. Did anyone get food instead of something to drink at the Dawa bar stop?
A couple ladies got bags of chips but that's all they have there. I would say of the 30 of us maybe 10-12 got an alcoholic beverage while a few ran up to a cart and got soda or water. There seriously were more annoyed women than happy women with this stop as most wanted to get to Epcot (and then there were the 3 of us who wanted to ride the safari). The break was needed but we could have just done that in the air-conditioned van to Epcot!
Totally looks like you are totally not happy to be there.
And I didn't even TRY to look that way; it was coming naturally all day lol
don't understand. I mean if you wanted to just jump ship on the tour and leave, it should matter. You weren't making everyone wait for you.
Under normal circumstances like if it had been the EPIC tour, no problem. But here it would not have looked goof for the agency if someone just left a courtesy tour. Same as if you were on a trip or somewhere for your job and your host was doing something nice for you and you weren't happy - you just have to suck it up :rolleyes: and if I'd been in a meeting, sitting comfortably temperature wise and not riding roller coasters and in the back seats of vans I could have held off a bit on food but given the circumstances I needed to eat in order to stay standing straight up! Believe me I let out a sigh of relief when it was finally over.
Why couldn't they have split you guys up and some got drinks and some rode the Safari?

Ugh. Moral of the story, don't tour with 30 people?
NO idea and YES! I have no desire to do that again EVER.
Oo I love this!
So do I!
Oy that would drive me insane
Yup. Instead of scheduling food they should have scheduled like 3 bathroom breaks and told us if we didn't go then we were on our own lol.
Happy Birthday 🎈
Love the cake!
Thank you!!
’m the same way, I need to eat otherwise I get more queasy on rides, Andi is the opposite!
I never noticed since I always eat when I need to in Disney! But apparently I need the right combo of enough food/not too much food in order to keep going.
All of this is making realize how much I would dislike traveling with large groups of people.
::yes:: although I will say I think it depends on who you're with. On the EPIC trip we only did a few things in a HUGE group and more often than not were in smaller groups which worked. And nobody got offended if something was planned and not everyone wanted to do it, or if some left early, or did a variation of the plan. As long as who you're traveling with is fine with plans changing and not all being on the same page ALL the time it can work but having a set schedule that you didn't set? NOPE.
I am a bit worried about MF as well as Star Tours tends to make me nauseous but Jack is a HUGE Star Wars fan and I will want to plan everything that makes him happy.
Star Tours is WAY worse for me than MF even though MF isn't good either lol. I won't ride ST anymore but I'll do MF for the boys once. What we do for them right 😊
Awww... cute photo. :)
thank you 😊
Oh? Good to know. Might have to give this place another try.
(I didn't particularly enjoy it the first (and only) time I was there. But didn't have chips.)
I didn't enjoy it there either the first time; I got the cheeseburger pods and thought they were yuck. But Steve enjoyed his bowl of whatever, we just haven't been back. It was most convenient since we were in Pandora and I think the chips have changed since opening which is when we were there; they had more taste. Definitely try it again!
Good. You have to take care of you first.
Sometimes you do!
Sitting in the heat for half an hour causes you to have a BM? Huh. Good alternative to Ex-lax.
It's the natural way :sunny::scared:
BTW Happy Birthday fellow February baby!
Same to you and I hope you had a wonderful day!!!! :cake: 🎈
Good for you for stopping and getting your grub on during that tour...that's crazy
I thought so and I'm happy I heard others complaining when we sat down at Dawa Bar that I wasn't alone in my thinking!

I didn't enjoy it there either the first time; I got the cheeseburger pods and thought they were yuck. But Steve enjoyed his bowl of whatever, we just haven't been back. It was most convenient since we were in Pandora and I think the chips have changed since opening which is when we were there; they had more taste. Definitely try it again!
All right. I've seen too many positive reviews (including yours, now), so I'll have to try it again. :)
Sometimes you do!
::yes::
It's the natural way :sunny::scared:

Your birthday cake looks great, 6 cans of frosting?!?!?

So this is where one of us runs for their life and it wasn't me. Cathy took off down Sunset Blvd. I continued to take my time because honestly, after all those days of being in a huge group, had the tour started without me I would have been more than happy to have a day of park touring to myself regardless of what headliners I could or couldn't get on.
:rotfl: I don't blame you after the trip you were having!

And then spent 20 minutes outside the ride using the restrooms and getting drinks. Because whenever we were all out of the bathrooms, some were getting drinks, And when they were all done someone else went in to the bathroom..................
Omg, worse than small children

I think the guide was a little perturbed at me the rest of the tour but um, didn't care. I needed to eat and I was going to eat.
Uh yeah, when you need to eat, you need to eat, especially if you are riding attractions

This was THREE cakes and SIX cans of frosting and it was delicious!

YUM!!! now that is a birthday cake!!

I have to admit up until this point I was jealous of your work Disney trips...but....the travelling with 30 people and stopping every five minutes would drive me bonkers!!! That said..I do have to get my office going on a Disney FAM....though I don't think we sell enough of it to be eligible...

Back, finally, and caught up, finally.

The cruise ship tour looked beautiful. But how lame that your tour guide knew diddly-squat and your food was meh. I don't intend to ever set foot on a cruise ship thanks to my brain-condition-induced-motion-sickness, but if I ever did it would definitely be a Disney cruise! So pretty! And some neat amenities.

Your experiences with Angry Cathy and the less-than-exceptional VIP tour are pretty disappointing. I'm glad you got feeling better, though, and you managed to squeeze in some fun during the tour. I'm very much the same way that if I don't eat on a reasonable schedule, and especially if I do that and then ride rides, I'm gonna get queasy too. I bet after all that you were very ready for the trip to come to an end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter