Allergy menus at Steakhouse 55?

O-Jo

Mouseketeer
I was just looking at menus and saw that the 24-layer chocolate cake has a Nutella layer. My son is looking forward to this dessert, but he has a nut allergy. Can anyone tell me if they do nut-free versions as well?

I was just looking at menus and saw that the 24-layer chocolate cake has a Nutella layer. My son is looking forward to this dessert, but he has a nut allergy. Can anyone tell me if they do nut-free versions as well?
No, to the best of my knowledge, they do not do 2 options, it comes from the bakery in one form. But there are many other great desserts. I would suggest you might contact them, let them know about the allergy and when the chef comes out, explain he;d love the chocolate cake but as it has nuts, would they be able to come up with something. You never know when pixie dust might happen.

I am allergic to an ingredient in the S55 chocolate cake and have never been able to try it (yet!). That particular dessert isn't adaptable, as the pp said. But the servers have always been good about tempting me with other offerings. There is good chocolate cake in other locations at DLR (I know, I know... it's not exactly the same as the S55 cake). The chocolate cupcakes at Sprinkles in DTD are quite tasty. Chocolate cake desserts at NR are tasty, too. Just to name a few examples...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter