AllisonG and Atkins-Here's to being skinny!-journal

AllisonG

<font color=CC66CC>Good thing the TF is multi-ling
Well, I started July 19th. Todays date is Spetember 5th. To anyone who says Atkins doesn't work, here is living proof! I have lost 26 pounds. I have been a normal sized woman up until I started having children. Well 8 years and 4 kids later I have put on atleast 70-75 extra pounds. So, I have my work cut out for me!
I haven't weighed myself in a week, but last Sunday it was at the 26 pound mark. I am thrilled.
Thank you Dr. Atkins!

Hi Allison! Yeah I am the first post! Congrats on the weight loss and welcome to the WISH journals!

Welcome to the WISH journals!!! They're a great place, so stop by often!!! Make sure to drink your water and read other people's journals; they really really help.

Congrats on the loss!!! And a cheer-

:cheer2: GO Allison!!
:cheer2: Keep on makin' those pounds go down!

:wave2:

Welcome - hope we can be of support to you and congrats on the first part of your weight loss!!! That is great and we're here to support you on the rest that you want to get off!!!!

Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter