Aloha and see you in UO!

Molokai Gram

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=magen
:wave: Aloha :wave:
I will be leaving early tomorrow morning to catch the first of three planes I need to take to get to Florida. I will be spending a week visiting my parents in Melbourne before going to Orlando to meet with many of you. :bounce:

So last chance to let me know if there is anything I can bring you before I leave. I will busy today packing and all, but will check back in every now and then. Sorry Barry, the girl on the magnet was unable to make it this trip... she is stuck in the kitchen.
:D

I am so excited. :bounce: Renee, I can't wait to meet you. I can hardly beleive we are doing this. :eek: I only wish Robin could join us. And I am so happy I will be seeing old friends, Barry, Jim, Serena, and Camille and so grateful you all are returning to be with me in Universal. I feel honored. And to finally see so many of you that will be joining us!!:bounce: :bounce: Mardi Gras will be so much fun!:jester:
And to think that I may get to meet IOATech, SecondCook, and Notatourist, and not to be left out, the elderrepresenative, Earl! Mahalo for all of your insider information. I hope Universal appreciates each of you. Your advice here helps us to plan a better vacation and a better vacation means we will return!! And MIB, I look forward to your opinon on how chocolate covered ika compares to the Chocolate Banana Gooey Cake ;) and MsDisney I am counting on you to keep us from getting the Porkbrains. :eek:

We are all going to ahve a terrific time. Too bad the webcam no longer works, this meet deserves to be documented. For all of you that won't be able to meet with us, next time, but we all PROMISE to write detailed trip reports (Barry, we are couning on you). :D

So be on the lookout for the "lady" from Hawaii - I will be the one with the leis looking for the sun. :smooth:

Donna

Donna,

Have a safe and wonderful trip.

I wish I could meet up with all of you.

Aloha!!

Patty

Oh, Donna! You don't know how I WISH I could come! Have a great trip and have a great meal at MYTHOs on MIB and Barry! aren't I generous??

One more time......
crying.GIF
Waaaaaaah!!!

Donna,
I will do my very best to keep the ladies on top!

I have devised a strategy that will take MIB virtually out of the game... ;) :eek: :D

If that doesn't work, I guess I'll have to kick some alien butt...cuz I'm not eating pork brains OR chocolate covered ika!!! :eek:

I will be happy to have banana gooey cake, no problem! :rolleyes:

Have a safe trip!!!
See you soon!
Karen

Originally posted by MsDisney
I have devised a strategy that will take MIB virtually out of the game... ;) :eek: :D

Karen

Let me guess Grasshopper, it must be the old tie the shoelaces together trick!!!!:smooth:

just a warning. i was there 1/26, rode 5 times, got 999,999 4 times.
even got a new high of 999,999 on one gun and 142,050 on another.:bounce:

Her secret strategy is to have me riding next to you. after a BIG meal at Mythos, saying over and over, "Ohhh, I'm feeling queasy.":D

Good to know the mens' MIB team has a member that moderates/referees the shoot-out.... and what he says, goes!
(The women still have some time to coax Robin down though. She could be their only saving grace)
Have a safe journey MG & welcome to Florida!!
Jim

Originally posted by kellymonaghan
Her secret strategy is to have me riding next to you. after a BIG meal at Mythos, saying over and over, "Ohhh, I'm feeling queasy.":D

NO, but now that you mention it, that can be "Plan B"!!! ;)

YOU, mister, had better make sure you take some dramamine or something that day!!! :D

And no, MIB...I won't be tying your shoelaces together, people could get hurt if YOU tripped!!! :D :D :D

Karen

Donna have a wonderful time!!! I'm sooooo jealous, you guys are going to have a ball! And the weather is nice & warm now!! :sunny: :sunny:

Originally posted by kellymonaghan

Boy Kelly you & I should ride a ride together! that would be one for the books. The "Queasy one & the Panicked one"!;)

Aloha and Safe Trip MG!

See you in 10, yes I said 10 days!!!

Wooohoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

:smooth:

Oh No! I missed your departure, Donna!! Maybe you'll get to check the boards from fla!

Can't wait to meet everyone!!!!!!!

Originally posted by CPM

Boy Kelly you & I should ride a ride together! that would be one for the books. The "Queasy one & the Panicked one"!;)

Don't DO it, kelly! She will HURT you!
:earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter