Alternate Wdw Transportation

disneyispi

Mouseketeer
About 5 years ago, I had an unfortunate experience with the WDW bus system (I know, who hasn't). But Disney was very gracious, actually the GF manager, and provided me with a driver anytime I wanted to go anyplace. My question is, does anyone know if this is still offered. I know that VIPs must have drivers because I've never seen them on the monorails. If it is still offered, who do I contact?

Originally posted by disneyispi
About 5 years ago, I had an unfortunate experience with the WDW bus system (I know, who hasn't). But Disney was very gracious, actually the GF manager, and provided me with a driver anytime I wanted to go anyplace. My question is, does anyone know if this is still offered. I know that VIPs must have drivers because I've never seen them on the monorails. If it is still offered, who do I contact?

Actually... VIP's do ride the Monorail... We've had Jennifer Love Hewitt, Paul Simon, John Travolta (Frequent rider). I as well have had movie stars on my Disney bus. Oh, and yes, Michael Eisner himself has also ridden on our busses.

As for arranging alternate transportation, I suppose you would have to contact a resort manager to arrange it. Perhaps the concierge could arrange it?

Originally posted by Chip 'n Dale Express

Actually... VIP's do ride the Monorail... We've had Jennifer Love Hewitt, Paul Simon, John Travolta (Frequent rider). I as well have had movie stars on my Disney bus. Oh, and yes, Michael Eisner himself has also ridden on our busses.

Now only if they didn't have that darn rule of not being able to bug them for an autograph while on stage:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter