Amazing Race 30...

They tried to manufacture some airport drama last night. One team was shown wondering if they should go to a travel agent, another team hesitated on buying tickets, but they all still got on the same flights. Conor said, "There is no other flight," and I think that's true. I'm picturing these teams going through airports with matching gear, walking behind an Asian lady holding up a sign or umbrella! Of course, there was a little drama with the idiot who lost his passport.

It's a shame the travel and generally the tasks are so bad this season. I like the Indy team--Conor is hilarious. I liked the twins. Kristi is awesome. I can't figure out if the Big Brother guy is an idiot or just emotionless. As PP noted, the girl is getting more annoying as the game progresses. Team Yale? I'm sure the girl is smart, but she needs to learn to have her partner's humility.

I don't think Cody an idiot at all why do you think that? He's a marine and they are taught not to show any emotion

I don't think Cody an idiot at all why do you think that? He's a marine and they are taught not to show any emotion
I don't watch Big Brother, so I've only seen him in the episodes of AR I've managed to watch. I'm sorry that suggesting he may be an idiot was harsh, but the times I've paid attention, he just seems blank. I'm not sure how else to say it. It is something with his eyes. And I know many Marines, and they are not emotionless robots in real life. Quite the contrary.

Last edited:

To me it seems like Cody gets super focused while he's working on a task which is most of the show but when they were sitting around the airport with the other teams he has normal expressions...smiles, laughs, etc.

The elephant challenge looked amazing! I loved the look Evan shot Henry when he suggested her measurements were wrong which is exactly where they went wrong. Ha!

I hated seeing Lucas and Brittany leave because of the passport. I wasn’t rooting for them but it’s not the way you want to go out.

I’m loving team extreme and enjoying team indycar. I’m happy with the top three teams actually...assuming Henry and Evan don’t make it through the speed bump or whatever it’s called.

To me it seems like Cody gets super focused while he's working on a task which is most of the show but when they were sitting around the airport with the other teams he has normal expressions...smiles, laughs, etc.

The elephant challenge looked amazing! I loved the look Evan shot Henry when he suggested her measurements were wrong which is exactly where they went wrong. Ha!

I hated seeing Lucas and Brittany leave because of the passport. I wasn’t rooting for them but it’s not the way you want to go out.

I’m loving team extreme and enjoying team indycar. I’m happy with the top three teams actually...assuming Henry and Evan don’t make it through the speed bump or whatever it’s called.

Exactly. It's like Cody is a machine when he does a task, he just gets it done. I have to say he is a force to be reckoned with. The Indi team even commented on how Cody just got down on all 4's and scooped up the frogs, they couldn't believe how he got it done. Also he ate those scorpions and frog without hesitation. Honestly Jessica is holding him down with her screaming and being squeamish, she needs to suck it up and do what needs to be done. The thing though that is really killing them is their horrible sense of direction. They kill all the tasks just to get lost and lose their lead. Not sure if they can pull out the win if they have to do the driving.

Exactly. It's like Cody is a machine when he does a task, he just gets it done. I have to say he is a force to be reckoned with. The Indi team even commented on how Cody just got down on all 4's and scooped up the frogs, they couldn't believe how he got it done. Also he ate those scorpions and frog without hesitation. Honestly Jessica is holding him down with her screaming and being squeamish, she needs to suck it up and do what needs to be done. The thing though that is really killing them is their horrible sense of direction. They kill all the tasks just to get lost and lose their lead. Not sure if they can pull out the win if they have to do the driving.
Cody will kill it on Survivor he a beast at competition

Conor has always had a wonderful sense of strange humor. I first met him working my internship. Very nice guy.

I personally love Cody and Jessica and are rooting for them to win. I hope they make it to the altar and have a happy life together. I think they balance each other out quite well.

My 2nd choice to win is Team Extreme.

I just hope Yale is the next to go. I've endured enough of Evan now. I LOVED her face when she realized Team Extreme got the Math correct first. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter