Amazon will give Aeroplan miles (1 mile per dollar)

I just read on the CBC website that Amazon will soon give 1 Aeroplan per dollar spent (more if you have the silver and black status).

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/aeroplan-amazon-1.4582256

I wonder if that means Amazon won't be an option anymore on Airmilesshops.ca or ebates.ca?!?
Hmmmmmm... This may be a game changer for some.
Personally I don’t use Amazon a ton.. mostly at Christmas. But for those that have reoccurring subscriptions for things like diapers it would be nice to earn points.
I always link through swagbucks to Amazon unless there’s a particularly good airmiles promo.
I’m just happy to see all the incentive competition these days.

I just read on the CBC website that Amazon will soon give 1 Aeroplan per dollar spent (more if you have the silver and black status).

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/aeroplan-amazon-1.4582256

I wonder if that means Amazon won't be an option anymore on Airmilesshops.ca or ebates.ca?!?
I doubt it, the list of online partners overlaps significantly between AM & Aeroplan. Here's a few examples of stores:
  • Bed Bath & Beyond
  • HBC
  • Indigo
  • Gap/Old navy/
  • Roots
  • The Source
  • Forever 21
  • Marks
They do have some stores that aren't on AM so it requires a study of both lists when i decide to click & shop :P

I normally shop through ebates unless I'm looking to do an AM promotion as I get a better bang for my buck. I am an amazon prime member so I use them a lot for all kinds of things. I don't really use Aeroplan, though I am a member, and mostly get them through doing little surveys. I wouldn't even know what to use them on! Especially since I use AM for flights.

I use ebates as well. I can get the rebates and Expedia point when I book there. Hoping that I can do the same here, but if Aeroplan has a separate portal, forget it.

I use ebates as well. I can get the rebates and Expedia point when I book there. Hoping that I can do the same here, but if Aeroplan has a separate portal, forget it.
Yup, separate portal that you have to use your Aeroplan card # to sign in thru first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!