American Express

Zipper

Earning My Ears
I'd like to book a Dec vacation at Universal. I noticed they offer a special deal for Discover Card users, are there any other special deals: American Express, AAA. Do you think it would be worth it for me to become a AAA or Discover card member?

It costs $60 to initially join AAA for the first year, then $30/year for subsequent years. Depending on your length of stay and type of room, it will pay for itself very quickly. There are also some very good deals for AAA members on park tickets. Check earlier pages in this forum. Plus you get 10% discounts on most food in City Walk & the parks. The monthly magazine isn't bad either!:)

Discover cards are usually FREE. We just booked the Discover Card deaL AAA wasn't as good.

My AAA has definitely paid for itself . I had a flat tire about 1 month after signing up for AAA. I got it changed for free. I locked my keys in my car prior to signing up (locksmith $35) and then again after I had signed up (free). I got 10% off all my purchases in the park stores and off some restaurant meals. I got a discount on park tickets for Universal and for a theme park nearby. So, if you travel any distance back and forth to work or visit certain theme parks very often, it would definitely be worth it. You can get a Discover card with no annual fee, so that is worth trying as well. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter