Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Hi Amy can u help me to do some "Five nights at freddys" printable for my son(DEV) who is turning 7. If u can do some invitation,bottle wrapper,thank you note,goody bag tag, prutablrs for goody bag... what ever u can think of
Thank you very much..

I sent some things via pm last week (where you also requested). I hope you have received them.

Hi Amy,
may I ask you something with shimmer and shine for my nice Martina????? She will celebrate her first birthday and I need some writes and drawing to put on her gift's box. Thank you so much!!!!!!

Hi Amy!

Last year you created me wonderful Skylanders party stuff for my son Johnny's 4th birthday and everything looked so good and was such a hit! I'm wondering if their us anyway you could make me some Godzilla things for his 5th Birthday? I searched through your threads but only saw one previous image and it had the name Eric on it. I found 1 package of plates and 1 package of napkins a long time ago at party city in clearance bin but have not been able to find anything else Godzilla for him. There are still images sometimes of the party city stuff online but you ca no longer purchase. I was wondering if you could make something matching along those lines or any Godzilla image really? Gift tags, candy bar wrapper, water bottle labels, anything you could use to add Godzilla to the theme would be so much appreciated!! Of all the themes he had to pick one the party stores don't carry.

The way you sign your name. Do you know the website you used?? I make my daughters name with the Princess Design last year and now I am taking my niece and I want to make the same magnet for her . Does anyone one out there know??

Here are two varieties, if you would like any changes, let me know...

cruising_seusscharacters_zpsvjkuqgdk.jpg

brodrick_seussseussatsea_zpstzifkkyh.jpg
I'm so sorry to bother you again. We love this bottom design, but were wondering if you could make it a vertical rectangle instead so it will fit on the shirt better please?

Hi Amy- I tried sending you a pm twice more- most recently last night- I am not sure if you got it this time-I don't know what I am doing wrong- I see them on my end as a conversation- if you don't see it as a pm, may I send it as a response to this thread? The rehearsal dinner is Oct 20. Thanks- Bobette

Hi Amy!

Last year you created me wonderful Skylanders party stuff for my son Johnny's 4th birthday and everything looked so good and was such a hit! I'm wondering if their us anyway you could make me some Godzilla things for his 5th Birthday? I searched through your threads but only saw one previous image and it had the name Eric on it. I found 1 package of plates and 1 package of napkins a long time ago at party city in clearance bin but have not been able to find anything else Godzilla for him. There are still images sometimes of the party city stuff online but you ca no longer purchase. I was wondering if you could make something matching along those lines or any Godzilla image really? Gift tags, candy bar wrapper, water bottle labels, anything you could use to add Godzilla to the theme would be so much appreciated!! Of all the themes he had to pick one the party stores don't carry.

I hope this is the graphic you had on the plates and cups... If you want any other items, let me know.

johnny_godzillawaterbottle by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johnny_godzillainvite by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johnny_godzillagifttag by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johnny_godzillacandy by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

The way you sign your name. Do you know the website you used?? I make my daughters name with the Princess Design last year and now I am taking my niece and I want to make the same magnet for her . Does anyone one out there know??

I actually created the graphic in my signature. But I am unable to do Disney designs anymore. I believe that LadyB does lots of name fills so you should browse her thread and see what you love - and believe me, you will love a lot.

I hope this is the graphic you had on the plates and cups... If you want any other items, let me know.

johnny_godzillawaterbottle by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johnny_godzillainvite by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johnny_godzillagifttag by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johnny_godzillacandy by Amy Mickey, on Flickr
Oh my gosh thank you soo much!!! This is the exact image that is on plates! If I could just trouble you for image that says "Happy Birthday" or "Happy 5th Birthday Johnny" or his name on it, something that I can just print big to hang up on wall. Thank you, thank you, thank you again!! You are an angel!

Oh my gosh thank you soo much!!! This is the exact image that is on plates! If I could just trouble you for image that says "Happy Birthday" or "Happy 5th Birthday Johnny" or his name on it, something that I can just print big to hang up on wall. Thank you, thank you, thank you again!! You are an angel!
Oh also do you know what the settings/size should be to get the chocolate bar & water bottle labels to print correctly?

AMY

I'm back again! If you have time I could use a few more things.
Pretty Please!

We are sailing on the Freedom of the Seas and was wondering if you could make me a few name fills with the boat as the background. If you have time a picture with all its names would be great. The only thing is we have a dominic jr and a dominic Sr. Thanks in advance.

Dominic
Jody
Gianna
Natalia

I, of course, changed the ship to the Sunshine so it would fit with your trip. I hope these are what you had in mind...

teresa_cruise2_zpsf4243fff.jpg

sunshine_shipwheel_zps8d4cebc2.jpg
Hi Can I get these 2 images but with Carnival Breeze ship and Our cruise date is Feb 11, 2008 Ports are Galveston -- Cozumel--Belize- Mahogany Bay. It can say Lepsch Family Vacation on it too.

I also would love name fills with these names in sea shells, flip flops and/ or ship backgrounds
Laurie
Pat
Noah
Riley
Gavin
Charlotte

and one more request/ question-- do you have any Dr Seus or Thing 1 Thing 2 sitting on beach chairs graphic?

Oh also do you know what the settings/size should be to get the chocolate bar & water bottle labels to print correctly?

Here is Johnny's design... The dimensions of the candy bar are roughly 9.75 x 13.65 inches and are designed to work with the large size bars. The dimensions of the water bottle label are roughly 17 x 5 inches.
godzilla_full by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!