And Now For Something Completely Different!

TestingH2O

DIS Veteran
Yes yes, I should be writing my SWDAS TR and I'll get back to it asap. However, I just finished my Alaska check in! So excited about this very different experience! Plus, we are surprising DD with the trip for her birthday at the end of May.

To be honest there wasn't a ton to do since we booked our port days with private vendors.

Day 1 - Embarkation
Port Arrival Time at 11:00 am (earliest possible option)

Day 2 - At Sea
10:30 Palo Brunch for Adults

Day 3 - Tracy Arm Day
9:30 Character Breakfast

Day 4 - Skagway
Full day wildlife/scenery tour with sled dogs (Beyond Skagway)
Frozen Deck Party

Day 5 - Juneau
Whale Watching and Possibly Glacier (Rum Runners)
Afternoon Pixar Party

Day 6 - Ketchikan
Lumberjack Show & Crab Feast (Catchcrabs)

Day 7 - At Sea
9:30 - Frozen Meet & Greet
10:00 - Princess Gathering

We are flying in and out of Seattle and are doing 2 one way car rentals to get back and forth. The night before we are staying at the Pan Pacific. I'm really excited about that!

Still to do (other than pack):
Buy binoculars
Buy hiking/outdoorsy pants
Buy travel coffee mugs for everyone
Finish making FE

And I know there's more but that's enough to get started.

Sheesh! It's been a month since I updated. Let's see, I'm still making FE, but we are making progress on purchasing the individual gifts. I bought one pair of pants, but I need another and DD needs some too. I can't decide what to do about travel mugs. Seriously, this shouldn't be so hard, but I'm making a big deal out of it.

My FB group is trucking along. Traffic is picking up, but it's still not as busy as my last cruise. I think most people expect to be very busy doing things in port, so they aren't as into all the get togethers. I get that completely.

I still think I'll get Fly Over Canada tickets as my dad's birthday present, but I'll just get the tickets and not pick a time. That way if we have the energy the night we get in, we can do it then. Otherwise, we can do it the next morning.

Really though work, certification tests, and job hunting are making the planning side of this trip pretty thin. DD's birthday is on the 30th and we are surprising her with the trip. Once that happens, reality will really set in and I'll need to get going on packing etc.

I can't wait to hear about your trip. We are going next May.

How far in advance did you book Pan Pacific?

Oh I just noticed this pre-TR! Following for sure :) I'm getting antsy for my online check in, 3 weeks to go. My FB group for this cruise is VERY active (sometimes a little *too* active lol as I try to catch up!)

IMG_1713.JPG

I'm excited! Dd started her ring chain countdown, we both have hiking pants and long sleeve UV shirts now. Time to get the FE finished and start packing!

Let's see. I leave town in two weeks and two days. I have pulled out one suitcase, but nothing is in it yet. I have made some progress on my list though.

1. I purchased hiking pants and uv shirts for DD and myself. Yay for the REI clearance sale.

2. I bought hiking sneakers for myself. Those will be useful this summer and in the future.

3. I finished making my FE gifts and door magnets. I also put a topper on the FE hanger.

So, progress! Plus summer started without trouble. I think the biggest hitch was jury duty last week. I was on an awful criminal trial. Not only did it take a lot of time, but it was emotionally draining.

Now though, I shall think about vacation.

We fly out a week from tomorrow!!!!

I ordered some of the new Disney LuLaRoe collection. It's so cute! DD and I each got a shirt and she got leggings too. Fun fun.

I've started packing and am making really good progress. I also did what I hope is mt last amazon order of supplies. That included gift tags so I could package my FE. Woohoo!

IMG_1840.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!