Angered

Sorry, I didn't see your other thread, but you don't always get the answers you need on here. Just happens that way. If you can point me to the thread with your questions I can try to help you if you'd like.

Just ask your question again. Different people are on this site every day. Maybe on the day you posted no one new the answer to your question. No reason to get angry.:)

Bump up your thread until you get the answer you are looking for. This is a high traffic website.. some posts are bound to get pushed to the bottom. Try again.

I post a thread wanting info and 1 or 2 people respond and I don't get any info I need.

Don't worry. I get ignored all the time. It happens. I just bump my thread back up until someone finally gives me the answer that I need.

Not everyone has the answer you are looking for. As the others have said bump up your thread and see if you get any more responses. Don't take it personally, sometimes we think we know it all but we really don't.:)

I'm glad I read your thread cuz the same thing keeps happening to me:confused3. But now I just have to figure out how to "bump" my thread:upsidedow

I'm glad I read your thread cuz the same thing keeps happening to me:confused3. But now I just have to figure out how to "bump" my thread:upsidedow

Anytime a new reply is posted to a thread, the newest posted thread goes to the top and bumps all the others down a space. So every time a different thread gets posted to, yours moves down the page...eventually onto the 2nd page and then 3rd and so on until no one sees it in time to reply, especially on a busy thread day. So to keep your thread on top, or get it back to the top you "bump" your thread, just by posting again to it...type in "bump" and submit it on your thread. That new post will send the thread to the top of the area it's posted in (after the informational threads on that page.) And most people who have been on forums for awhile will see "bump" and realize you're waiting for info...

Good luck (and I don't know the answer to the character question, cuz I'm not that into characters...sorry!

It is okay, just ask again or bump your original. I know it can be frustrating, but there are all kinds of personalities on this board.

- You will find people who love to help and love to find you answers.
- You will find people who think they know everything but have little to offer.
- You will find people who are new and need your help.

There are other kinds of personalities as well. Just bump or keep asking until you get some assistance. Somebody will come along who will be happy to help you.

You can always try the search feature also, I do that while I am waiting for an answer on something. There are so many knowledgeable helpful people on here, it just can take a day or two to get an answer some times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter