• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Animal Kingdom Lodge - $134

jcanary

3 generations at WDW, thank you DVC!
I hope this wasn't posted previously but I just received a post card with a code on it for accomodations at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, until 2/13, with holiday black out dates, for $134 a night. I thought this was a great price. Unfortunately we aren't going until summer, Hawaii won out this year. I have not received anything for the moderates though.:p

i heard that the postcard was sent only to a few people not all
i am staying at the contemporary on the monorail for $135 a night with AP rate!!

i called about this because we are going friday and booked akl for $159 night way back in january. they said that rate is all booked for the dates i'm there. i said but i just got this card in the mail a minute ago...( i had run right to the phone) they said sorry, all booked.. .. maybe i should have called like i hadn't already paid...wonder if that would have made a difference??

Dixie call back I would....and check on dates within you time but not the same you might be able to get that rate for some of the time you have.

Mal

Apparently it does not matter whether you had a pre-existing reservation or not. I got the card today & called right away, but no "standard" rooms at the $134 rate were available. I was offered a slightly highter rate or other comparable category resorts for similar rates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter