Animal Kingdom Villas- Jambo House

dolewhipandpixiedust

Mouseketeer
So I was able to book a value studio at JH through Disney (crazy I know) for a very good deal. I have looked but I can’t seem to find a lot of info about them. Any stories, pictures, or tips are appreciated :D

@dolewhipandpixiedust
Well, 1st off I take it you're talking about the DVC villas....Not in Kidani but over at Jambo..
These are located on the 5th & 6th floor....But for values they are scattered only on the 5th I believe. The locations of these vary, but there is a chance that you can get a parking lot view , to a pull, view, or even a savannah view as well.

We were lucky, when we stayed. We got on on the 1st pod of rooms to the right on the Giraffe Trail...So close/convenient for everything tbh...And our view (albeit partly obstructed) was facing the pool...Sorta right above JIKO.
This will give you an idea of what to expect..
https://dvcnews.com/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=9

Last edited:
You’ll be on Giraffe or Ostrich trail - the 2 shorter hallways at the front of the resort - on the 5th floor. As mentioned the views are mixed and there aren’t many value villas to begin with so I wouldn’t expect a view request to be met. The value studios are slightly smaller than the standard & savanna view studios at Jambo. You will have a queen bed and a sleeper sofa.

You’ll be on Giraffe or Ostrich trail - the 2 shorter hallways at the front of the resort - on the 5th floor. As mentioned the views are mixed and there aren’t many value villas to begin with so I wouldn’t expect a view request to be met. The value studios are slightly smaller than the standard & savanna view studios at Jambo. You will have a queen bed and a sleeper sofa.
For the price I got I could care less about which view lol plus it’s only 2 of us for our honeymoon so space isn’t really a concern
just a heads up, you can't make any requests to a value room.
I’ve read that other places too but it doesn’t really matter because I was going to request close to lobby anyway

For the price I got I could care less about which view lol plus it’s only 2 of us for our honeymoon so space isn’t really a concern

I’ve read that other places too but it doesn’t really matter because I was going to request close to lobby anyway
I think the studios are a wonderful set up for a couple as you never have to use the sofa as a bed and the room feels so much more spacious w/ just the one bed and a sofa.

I think the studios are a wonderful set up for a couple as you never have to use the sofa as a bed and the room feels so much more spacious w/ just the one bed and a sofa.
That’s what I thought too! The couch will be nice because I won’t feel weird having 2 beds

So I was able to book a value studio at JH through Disney (crazy I know) for a very good deal. I have looked but I can’t seem to find a lot of info about them. Any stories, pictures, or tips are appreciated :D
CONGRATS in advance! :lovestrucGood for you, by 10 months the pool refurbishment should be complete!:thumbsup2::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter