Annual Pass Best Rate Plan for Vero Beach?

Betty X

Mouseketeer
I am an annual pass holder and DVC member. I have booked a studio at Vero Beach for Jan 6-7 for $127 plus tax each night through DVC. DVC told me that annual pass holder rates are booked through the internet. When I went to that website, it didn't give Vero Beach as an option.

Is this a good rate?

How can I investigate whether the AP rates are cheaper?

Thanks! :wizard:

I'd call Disney Central Reservations, or the AP phone number from your AP sleeve and explain the situation, that VB is not listed as a "Best rate" resort on the internet, and politely inquire if any AP or other discount rates are available at VB, and ask how to book them.

Ah, Betty X from Red Deer! I remember you! Did you ever manage to get the fresh orange juice you were craving last year?

As for VB and AP discounts, I have tried before to reserve VB thru Central Reservations using an AP discount, but to no avail. In fact, when I was trying to reserve, CRO could not even get me a room at VB. I ended up going thru DVC Member Services.

In any event, the $127 rate for a Friday night is an excellent rate; rack rate for that night in a studio is $170, while the points cost would be 29 points! It looks like you are getting the DVC member rate, which is a magnificent 25% off rack rate. We personally prefer the Inn rooms to the studios at the same rate, but others prefer the studios (á chacun son goût as they say).

Have a great stay in VB, and be sure to stock up over at Hale Groves!
Enjoy!

Many times you can get a good rate with the Disney VISA as well.

Pumpkinboy, you have an amazing memory! Yes we did get our orange juice fix! We stopped at an orange grove store near the airport. Got lost finding it but it was worth it for the fresh juice and amazing oranges.

This trip we are heading straight for Vero off the plane and right to Hale Groves! That place alone is worth the trip.

There were no Inn rooms so we settled for a studio. :sunny:

Yes I know quite a bit of french!

I will phone CRO if I can do better on the rate.

Wow, I am honored to have Dean reply to a post I made! I am Canadian so I can't get a Disney VISA but thanks for the suggestion.

Thanks for the replies! pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter