Annual Pass Discount Query

RVJarrett

Earning My Ears
Hello!

My friend and I are purchasing annual passes for Hong Kong Disneyland in October, and we have a query concerning Annual Pass Discount, and we would be grateful for any help!

We are trying to figure out if you can use the annual pass discount on quick service?

Thanks!

Hello!

My friend and I are purchasing annual passes for Hong Kong Disneyland in October, and we have a query concerning Annual Pass Discount, and we would be grateful for any help!

We are trying to figure out if you can use the annual pass discount on quick service?

Thanks!

I was able to use my annual pass discount at quick service restaurants, but not the snack kiosks.

The annual pass dining discounts work for the quick service restaurants in the park but not Hollywood & Dine in the Hollywood Hotel. Snack carts/stalls, Starbucks, Main Street Bakery and Lucky Nugget Saloon also do not have annual pass dining discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter