Annual pass extension

we"reofftoneverland

DIS Veteran
There is an annual pass extension of about 2 weeks, right? I looked at ours in our my Disney experience and the end date does not show an extension. Is this something that you have to request?

The Disney website says: 'Over the coming weeks, Annual Pass details in My Disney Experience will be updated to reflect new pass usage information.' and 'All active Walt Disney World annual passes will be extended for the number of days the parks are closed.'

Ours expire on April 11th and we were going to renew while there on our April 3-9th trip, now we wait to see what our end date actually is and renew from home.

The Disney website says: 'Over the coming weeks, Annual Pass details in My Disney Experience will be updated to reflect new pass usage information.' and 'All active Walt Disney World annual passes will be extended for the number of days the parks are closed.'
Thanks

I hate to admit it, but that works great for us. Got our Epcot after 4 passes last year at the end of September. If those are extended through October, that will take care of two F&W’s. We initially really bought the pass only for F&W, and would have bought another later this year.

I hate to admit it, but that works great for us. Got our Epcot after 4 passes last year at the end of September. If those are extended through October, that will take care of two F&W’s. We initially really bought the pass only for F&W, and would have bought another later this year.
Same for me. We are arriving on 8/16 our AP's expire on the 18th so we needed tickets. Now we won't.

We had a spring break trip scheduled for early April as the last planned use of our annual passes that expire early August. We were able to reschedule for mid August right before school starts with the extension.

I'm an out of state passholder and had a trip planned for April. It got moved to October. My AP expires on 5/1. Do you think they will work with me at all, or am I just out of luck?

PS- ooops- sorry didn't realize this was a DVC post.

I'm an out of state passholder and had a trip planned for April. It got moved to October. My AP expires on 5/1. Do you think they will work with me at all, or am I just out of luck?

If they only adjust based on actual closing, then yes. However, there is a chance that they will decide to give additional time to AP holders whose trip fell during the closure, but the reschedule had to be months later.

Lets cross our fingers that they do!

I think the way it will work out is they will extend your annual pass by the amount of days they remain closed.

I’m thinking that instead of giving us days, they could extend us a flat 3 months. From the time they closed to June 1 (current projected date) would be 11 weeks. The only tough thing is not having a current AP to book FP. My 60 day window opens tomorrow and my pass expires mid trip on the old expiration date. I had planned to renew, but hadn’t wanted to get on the phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter