Annual Pass Price Discrepancy

Skip to my Lou

Welcomed Home annually since 2005
Anybody purchase AP lately with their DVC Card. I'm going down in 2 weeks and we're purchasing AP's for our 3 trips next 12 months.

DVC site has them at $334 adult and $294 child

Allears has them at $355 adult, $313 child

Anyone with the right info, much appreciated.

The prices you see on the DVC site probably do not include tax. All WDW tickets purchased from Disney (including via their website, The Disney Store, etc.) include Orange County tax. The tax is charged regardless of what might apply in your own state / county.

We bought two new adult APs about 3 weeks ago and the prices on Allearsnet are correct.

The prices you see on the DVC site probably do not include tax. All WDW tickets purchased from Disney (including via their website, The Disney Store, etc.) include Orange County tax. The tax is charged regardless of what might apply in your own state / county.

We bought two new adult APs about 3 weeks ago and the prices on Allearsnet are correct.

:thumbsup2

Tax... To be exact it is a little under 355 like 354.99 or about :laughing:
if you log on the DVC website and go to purchase it will give you the exact price with tax bit you need to go to the last page.. you can also pay for it there and pick it up at Will call (most resorts and parks)

They actually add tax for two counties, Orange and Osceola. The total tax is 6.5 % plus some magical penny that seems to get added on for some strange reason.

I just purchased my AP about a month ago. Total with mailing was $358.71. The mailing was $3.00. You could pick it up or buy when you get there. I wanted the voucher so I could order my DDE cards.

I just purchased my AP about a month ago. Total with mailing was $358.71. The mailing was $3.00. You could pick it up or buy when you get there. I wanted the voucher so I could order my DDE cards.
I just received my DVC-discounted AP voucher Monday. Like Bill, I paid $358.71.

The pass cost a total of $355.71 and I paid an extra $3 to have a voucher mailed to me. I also plan to order the DDE card before our trip. If I didn't want the DDE card, I would have chosen the "will call" option (no extra charge) and received just an email confirmation.

To confirm - the price of a DVC-discounted AP is $334. Tax is 6.5%, so the total is $355.71

As soon as you add them to your cart you get the final totals. We are looking at buying the "Premium AP" in order to also have access to the water parks and Disney Quest - those are running $434.00 + $28.23 tax for a grand total of $462.23 each!! :scared1: Holy AP Batman!! There's only one $3 fee for the std. shipping on all 3 of ours tho! (Wow! Bargain!)

We are looking at buying the "Premium AP" in order to also have access to the water parks and Disney Quest - those are running $434.00 + $28.23 tax for a grand total of $462.23 each!! :scared1: Holy AP Batman!!

Try buying them without the DVC discount!

While some AP holders may only get 2 or 3 trips out of their passes, the reality is a PAP gives the holder unlimited access to all 4 theme parks, the waterparks and Disneyquest for an entire year. For people living in the immediate area, that's a lot of entertainment for $500-600.

Try buying them without the DVC discount!

While some AP holders may only get 2 or 3 trips out of their passes, the reality is a PAP gives the holder unlimited access to all 4 theme parks, the waterparks and Disneyquest for an entire year. For people living in the immediate area, that's a lot of entertainment for $500-600.

Oh I know! Thank goodness for the DVC discount! DS just turned 10 too so we're now all at adult prices. Buying the "Premium" AP is a real borderline purchase for us 'cuz we will be going down & using it for 8 days this year...but then only about 2 days, maybe 3 next summer (pre-cruise). We're not likely to be using it any time inbetween either - but I have priced it out several diff. ways - since the Park Hoppers are cheaper with the more days you buy, even doing the 10 day no expiration option it's cheapest to buy the AP rather than just paying for 7 or 8 days this year & then trying to buy only 2 days next yr. (even WITHOUT the water parks or DQ opt)! The killer on it for us is the "Premium" part - wanting to be able to go to the water parks for 1 or 2 days + Disney Quest. DS really wants to do the Cyber Mountain thing & I can see us wanting to go more than once for that. (And yes, I priced it just buying DQ or the W.P. tickets a day at a time with the DVC discount - if you want to go to either of these things more than 2 times the AP is the best deal...) But MAN - this ticket structure is a LOT of expense!! I wish we could use it for more days / trips (but we're out of points and vacation time!) :rotfl:

I don't know that you need to pay for shipping in order to sign up for DDE. My mom ordered a pass for will-call yesterday, and was given some sort of confirmation number that would allow her to sign up for DDE without having the pass/voucher.

I also questioned the price....

I bought 2 ap's....I thought that it was more cause they gave
me a park hopper....
Didn't realize that tax wasn't included....

I was excited cause I thought the price was for a base ticket...

It was for a park hopper the 350 price...:cool1:
Kerri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter