Annual Pass Renewal Question

lovetorundisney

Earning My Ears
Forgive me if this has been already posted, but I have a question I hope someone can help with. My AP needs renewed by 3/25. The My Disney Experience app still says that date to renew by. I am dvc and called to renew through their system but the message basically says to wait for such things until the 31st. Since my pass expires during the closures, am I qualified for the likely mid April renewal extension? Thank you in advance to anyone who can help. :)

Does your AP expire on 3/25? Or did expire 2/25? If the former, then even without any coronavirus accommodations, you would have until 4/25 to renew. With them, I am sure you will have even longer. I would try to call after the 31st.

Does your AP expire on 3/25? Or did expire 2/25? If the former, then even without any coronavirus accommodations, you would have until 4/25 to renew. With them, I am sure you will have even longer. I would try to call after the 31st.

It says it expires March 25th.....so that means good til April 25th to renew?

If it expires on 3/25 then your expiration will be extended by the length of time that Disney is closed. It is very possible that you may not have to renew until late summer or early fall

Ugh, my FP window for June opens tomorrow. My pass expires mid trip. While I know it will be extended, it hasn’t yet. Probably once they reopen. So I need to renew and you can’t do it on line. Not sure what to do. thought Of buying a 2 day ticket and using it to upgrade in person later.....I just don’t understand why we just can’t renew on line.

Ugh, my FP window for June opens tomorrow. My pass expires mid trip. While I know it will be extended, it hasn’t yet. Probably once they reopen. So I need to renew and you can’t do it on line. Not sure what to do. thought Of buying a 2 day ticket and using it to upgrade in person later.....I just don’t understand why we just can’t renew on line.

You can do the 2 day ticket thing.

Or try calling the VIPassholder line today to see if they will you renew early: (407) 939-7277

unfortunately I’m DVC and I can only renew via DVC. I hear the waits on the phone is very long.
I wish that they would offer DVC renewal/purchase online. They do for the "regular" purchase. I have not tried, when I did call DVC the recording basically said to wait til after March 31st. I haven't tried calling again yet, but assume now the date will change til further out. If you end up renewing, please let me know!!

unfortunately I’m DVC and I can only renew via DVC. I hear the waits on the phone is very long.
I called DVC MS on Sunday and it was a 10 minute wait. I have read stories of much longer waits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter