Annual Passes - Disney Store

Hi Sandra! :)

I bought my annual pass (voucher) at the Disney Store last year. Which reminds me, I need to plan a trip before it expires!! ;)

Are you in the process of planning a vacation to the World? :)

Kim

Hi Sandra :)

Yes you can! Just make sure you order well ahead of time ... they take about 10 days to get to the store and you want to make sure that you get the right ones as well. I ordered mine too close to my trip and there was a mix up which I couldn't get fixed in time. I ended up buying them when I arrived in Orlando.

Heading down Dec. 7-20, 2003. Figured that Annual Passes were the best way to go for us. Not staying "on-property" though, planning to rent a house. We are travelling with another couple and we like the convenience of the house and pool plus splitting the cost makes is a whole lot cheaper for us Canadians.

Thanks for the information, we will have to make a trip to Square One (closest Disney Store for us Londoners).

Sandra
:earsboy:

Ok I'm jealous of the dates you are going -- Dec 7th is my birthday and I would love to spend it at WDW -- unfortunately work gets in the way. :(

Hope you have a great trip!!!

Hi cndmickeylover,

I will make a point if thinking of you on Dec. 7th and will send you special "pixie dust" wishes from that "magical place".

Sandra
:Pinkbounc

Sandra,
Where is Square One? Thanks!

Vicky

It's located at Highway 403 and Hurontario (Highway 10). You can also order the passes directly from Disney. Depending on the exchange rate, the prices may be the same or better.

As already said, Annual passes are indeed available for purchase at the Disney Store. I posted all the new prices for WDW passes in an earlier post, but I thought I'd post the new prices fro annuals in this thread.

Annual -
Adult $546.83
Child $465.32

Annual - (Disney Club)
Adult $525.88
Child $447.16

Premium Annual -
Adult $724.68
Child $616.50

Premium Annual - (Disney Club)
Adult $696.75
Child $592.76

Thanks for posting the prices, much appreciated. I am new to this site and have not quite found my way around but with our December trip coming up I am sure I will be visiting often.

Thanks again for everyone's input and information.

Sandra
:D :wave: :earsboy:

P.S. Just need to figure out how to put a countdown calendar on my posts!

Hi Sandra! Welcome to DIS :p If you go to the technical board there will be a link that has all of the instructions!

Thanks Sandra for thinking of me on my birthday. :D I'm actually planning (hopefully) to be there for my birthday in 2005 when I turn 40. It's not a great time to get away from work because year end is coming up but I'm determined. Hope you have a great trip.

We were at WDW last year to celebrate my 40th. We stayed at the Polynesian then went on a Disney Cruise and then came back and stayed a few days at the Grand Floridian with special birthday dinner at Victoria and Albert's. It was a wonderful (but expensive) way to celebrate, I enjoyed every minute of it. My Husband spoils me rotten but I think I deserve it! (Hee! Hee!).

Sandra

P.S. Is this weather warm enough for you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter