Annual reading challenge 2017-come join us

tinkerbellandeeyor

DIS Veteran
It occurred to me not everyone that wants to take part knows how so I am placing the rules here

From my understanding you set a goal and I post It on this page you tell me every time you finish
Preferably the title and a little summery

Tinkerbellandeeyor 26/????

Colleen27 43/100
Luvmarypoppins 40
Rigs32 15/52
Poohlove 2/52
Nemofans 31/70
Swimnoid 57/81
Cogswel_cogs 15/23
Tiggerish 199/208
Zippitydoo 42/50
Hereyago 49
yoyoaurora 52
disneyjunkie11 70
Mrs duck 30
Xlsm 2/20
kewz1 13
murmur 35/100
disneychrista 39/45
jasmom102 2/100
deffenm 12/40
Flightlessduck 17/20
allisonk 1/40
jbcheerchick93 1/48
caitlinmarie13 1/70
gemini2727 26
tiggrbaby 87/85
hikergirl 1/30
jafar30 1/24
kaytie 61.5
camreesmom 15
dwonderz 1/50
simbas-mom41/58
willowsnn3 44/60
deffenm /40
Kirby39
Amberpi65/116
Corbin 8/50
/sallyskelington 9/30
/marcyleecorgan 48/?

Last edited:
I'm in again. I'm going to set my starting goal at 100 this time, because 52 has been too easy for two years in a row now. I didn't quite hit 100 in either of the last two years but it wouldn't be a challenge if I set a safe number, now would it?

I'm also doing the Modern Mrs Darcy reading challenge lists this year to mix my reading up a bit more than I might just by picking books out of personal interest. (Details here if anyone else is interested: http://modernmrsdarcy.com/reading-challenge-2017/).

I'm in again. I'm going to set my starting goal at 100 this time, because 52 has been too easy for two years in a row now. I didn't quite hit 100 in either of the last two years but it wouldn't be a challenge if I set a safe number, now would it?

I'm also doing the Modern Mrs Darcy reading challenge lists this year to mix my reading up a bit more than I might just by picking books out of personal interest. (Details here if anyone else is interested: http://modernmrsdarcy.com/reading-challenge-2017/).

Thank you for joining (sp) me

I'm in for 81!

Happy New Year, everybody!

1. Huge by James W Fuerst
2. The Christmas Caramel Murder by Joanne Fluke

Last edited:
I want to join! I recently moved into an apartment that is directly across the street from our town's main library. At first that just seemed like a nice view but now I am taking full advantage of my location and reading a lot. I really like the fact that if I check out a book that turns out to be a dud, I can quit that book, return it and find something else with ease. The main branch of the library building is three stories and takes up a full city block. I think that means I will not run out of choices.

So put me down for 104. That is only two a week. I should mention that when I moved I made the decision NOT to get cable tv so reading has been an important part of my daily routine.

I want to join! I recently moved into an apartment that is directly across the street from our town's main library. At first that just seemed like a nice view but now I am taking full advantage of my location and reading a lot. I really like the fact that if I check out a book that turns out to be a dud, I can quit that book, return it and find something else with ease. The main branch of the library building is three stories and takes up a full city block. I think that means I will not run out of choices.

So put me down for 104. That is only two a week. I should mention that when I moved I made the decision NOT to get cable tv so reading has been an important part of my daily routine.

I am so happy that you have taken such a great interest in reading and that you live so close to a library

By the way thanks for joining me

Can I join? I want to do a goal of 49, because that is how I old I will be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!