Another Christmas Thread - What Do Your Tweens want/What Are You Getting Them?

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond:)
He loves fortnite, so that is the one I will try to get at Walmart. Thanks again for all the links to try.

Game Stop has tons of Fortnite branded stuff too so you might want to look there
There is even a Fortnite Monopoly game!

Game Stop has tons of Fortnite branded stuff too so you might want to look there
There is even a Fortnite Monopoly game!

I hate to be a pest, but I guess I am,, LOL
You mentioned a computer coding game. I am not familiar with that at all. Do I get one at a computer store, or amazon, or ?????? Thanks so much. That sounds like he would love something like that because numbers come easy for him and he is super smart (just like all our grandkids:)

I ended up getting my 10 year old a Mickey Mouse lounge fly bag and a lap desk from PB Teen to round out her Christmas. I think I’m really done now! Thanks for the ideas here.

I hate to be a pest, but I guess I am,, LOL
You mentioned a computer coding game. I am not familiar with that at all. Do I get one at a computer store, or amazon, or ?????? Thanks so much. That sounds like he would love something like that because numbers come easy for him and he is super smart (just like all our grandkids:)

LOL you are not a pest, I am happy to help you. I know how hard this age can be to buy for.
I am not sure what he is interested in or what your budget is but this article from Reviewed covers so many great coding toys for all ages. I would check with his parents before spending too much though.
https://www.reviewed.com/parenting/features/13-incredible-stem-toys-that-every-child-will-want

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!