Another Connections Question

Mic

<font color=purple>They can take away my freedom b
I apologize if I am asking a question that has already been answered(I am sure it has)but I need to be sure I am clear on a point for the lunch vouchers for kids(the $12.50 ones). I plan on using these for lunch at the Brown Derby, and I know that the adult voucher covers an appetizer or salad, entree, and dessert, but what about the child's vouchers? Would my 11-year-old be able to order a $2 salad, a $5-6 entree, and a $3-4 dessert off the kids menu, or will she be restricted to ordering just the entree and a beverage? If I have done the math correctly, the child's voucher would be a good deal if we can order her a salad and dessert, too, but not a good deal if we only order the entree. Has anyone used a child's voucher at the Brown Derby and could share their experience? Thank so much!

It states on the childrens lunch voucher: one appetizer, one entree, one beverage and one desert. Children must order from the childrens menu where available. Of course there is other wording on there as well but these are the important words.

Melody

I figured that the kids had to order from a "childrens" menu for the lunch vouchers...but what from what I see listed as "children's" menus there doesn't see to be much of a choice other that nuggets, hot dog, or pbj and those meals all seem to come with a side and drink for much less than $12.50. Is there a better set of "children's" menus that I am missing??? The nephew can live on air...but every few days he gets HUNGRY and I was trying to plan better lunches for those days and use the children's lunch vouchers if they were worth it. I know I can make an adult voucher worth it for myself. If anyone has "experienced" the kids vouchers please let us know!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter