Another Disneyland Hotel Question!

jodyb

DIS Veteran
I'm getting more and more excited now that I've decided on 3 nights at the DL hotel! So can any of you experts tell me where the best (standard) rooms are located? I know I want a lower floor, so as not to get the sloping ceilings... but are there any more tips? I also don't like LOOOOONG hikes down corridors... anyone know which rooms are near the elevators?
I know requests are only requests, but I'd like to at least try for the "best" location in the hotel. Help appreciated.
Also, does anyone know the hours of the pool/jaccuzi? Any reviews of these?
Thanks in advance!
Jody

P.S. I still don't know how we get our luggage from the SL to the DL.... anyone??

I don't know if DLP has luggage assistance, but if not, you could use the shuttle to get you and your luggage to the DL hotel...I know we saw several people taking luggage on the huttle last year....

Hi

We had room 1018 which was in the east wing 1st floor about 15 seconds walk from the central lobby gallery with views over the gate. We stayed at the Holiday Inn the 1st night only 70 euro for all)and got a taxi about 10 euro to the hotel at 10.00 the following morning. We were given a pink ticket by the bell boy and then checked in.we returned at 3.00 pm collected our room key and the luggage was already in our room.

the pool is open 7-10pm and is quite small but adequate. There is no child pool though....but there is an adult only massive jacuzzi behind the main pool(sigh)

hope this helps:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter